RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's (/thread-4909.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - quikfix228 - 09-25-2014

if we find out his last name, then we are a threat to him, and jack ELIMINATES threats. I don't think we want to be on Just Jack's bad side, fairlane32!

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - Thufir - 12-21-2014

When will The Compendium of Srem Kindle be available to international readers? It can be only bought if you live in USA Sad

Best regards, Thufir

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - fpw - 12-21-2014

The ebook isn't available on Amazon's international sites?

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - Thufir - 12-21-2014

No, it isn't.

The letter I got from Amazon:

"Hello,

I'm sorry, some books such as "The Compendium of Srem" aren't currently available in Kindle for international customers.

The content in the Kindle Store is provided to us directly by the publishers or authors who own that content. They may choose not to include items in Kindle store. Publishers grant eBook rights on a country by country basis, as a result availability and pricing of titles in the Kindle Store can vary by your home country or region. We are actively working with publishers to get the rights to all titles for every country and adding more selection every day.

Your direct feedback to the publisher is helpful.

You may see a link labeled "Please tell the publisher: I'd like to read this book on Kindle" directly below the product image on some book detail pages. The link labeled "I'd like to read this book on Kindle" simply lets publishers know Kindle users are interested in a digital version of printed books not yet available in the Kindle Store.

If this option is not listed in Amazon.com website. Please contact the publisher directly and ask that they make their content available on Kindle.

We will continue to work with publishers directly and ask that they make their content available on Kindle for international customers. We carry number of titles in the Kindle Store and work on expanding our selection daily.

We value our international customers and hope to make Kindle related content available in more locations in the future. Your valuable feedback will help us to improve the selection and service we provide and we're glad you took time to write to us.

We do value the feedback of our customers and make every attempt to integrate their comments or suggestions into our stores and procedures.

I apologize that we don't have any better news as of now. "

I wrote to the Mysteriouspress, but still, it would be better if the author himself intervened on behalf of foreigh readers Smile

Bestr regards, Thufir

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - fpw - 12-22-2014

Thufir Wrote:I wrote to the Mysteriouspress, but still, it would be better if the author himself intervened on behalf of foreigh readers Smile

I'll drop them a line.

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - Carnacki - 01-16-2015

When I saw this listed I was really hoping it'd be an app rather than just (so to speak) an ebook. Was hoping it'd be snippets from the compendium and every time you opened the app it'd randomly select a page to display.

But a new story is good too Smile

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - fpw - 01-16-2015

You're welcome to create that app. (BTW - I wonder how many people recognize your handle)

The Compendium of Srem /Mysterious Press's - Carnacki - 01-20-2015

William Hope Hodgson is an almost forgotten great, and one of the reasons I started reading the Jack books. Some years ago I was looking for other "supernatural detectives" and came across Repairman Jack listed. Realised The Tomb was by the same author as The Keep (which I'd enjoyed) so I gave it a whirl and that was it, hooked.

I don't have the skills to do an ipad version of the Compendium but it's an opportunity for someone. I remember thinking to myself that the Compendium sounds like a malfunctioning tablet. Even down to someone inserting new pages into it (forced updates from Apple - OMG Apple is the other!)