RepairmanJack.com Forums
Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? (/thread-837.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - cyber-jack - 11-15-2004

There's one name on the birthday list that I found summed up the whole list...Ludicris. I don't know who that is and I don't want to know.

I may old and out of the loop like some of the others on this board, but the last thing I want to see on the big screen is Repairmanjack as played by the kids from Dawson's Creek or Party of Five. If that's how it ends up, why not just stick it on the WB where no one will have to see it?

And Ashton Kutcher? To me this kid looks like he's always wearing lipstick and one thing Jack is not is some pretty boy model who spends half the day on his hair and eyeliner before he leaves his house.

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Maggers - 11-15-2004

cyber-jack Wrote:There's one name on the birthday list that I found summed up the whole list...Ludicris. I don't know who that is and I don't want to know.

I may old and out of the loop like some of the others on this board, but the last thing I want to see on the big screen is Repairmanjack as played by the kids from Dawson's Creek or Party of Five. If that's how it ends up, why not just stick it on the WB where no one will have to see it?

And Ashton Kutcher? To me this kid looks like he's always wearing lipstick and one thing Jack is not is some pretty boy model who spends half the day on his hair and eyeliner before he leaves his house.

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Well said.

P.S. I think Ludacris is a rapper! That is SO not Jack!

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Kenji - 11-15-2004

Ashton Kutcher? Josh Hartnett? C'mon! Gimme a break.... Sad

That's damage to Repairman Jack's image. Surely, he is young man in "The Tomb", but I think age is not important thing. If professional actors, they can change own age by make-up or diet, or anything else.

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Lisa - 11-15-2004

I really don't think it matters what age the actor is, as long as he can portray Jack convincingly. Hell, I'd take Sean Connery at this point, if he could get the movie made. :p

Lisa

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - KRW - 11-15-2004

How old is Sean William Scott? I liked his performance in Bulletproof Monk. He'd do.

KRW

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - fpw - 11-15-2004

Ya know...I think I might have been wrong about the age. All I know for certain is that he's significantly younger than the mid-30s Jack in the novels.

fpw Wrote:Ya know...I think I might have been wrong about the age. All I know for certain is that he's significantly younger than the mid-30s Jack in the novels.

Can you picture this actor as Jack?

KRW

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Scott Miller - 11-15-2004

KRW Wrote:Can you picture this actor as Jack?

KRW

Is this a trick question?

Scott Miller Wrote:Is this a trick question?

No, I'm just curious if he thinks this actor would fit the part or not.

KRW

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - the Oracle - 11-15-2004

matthewsmommy Wrote:I feel old and totally out of the loop.. . . I recognize one of these BIG names, and that's simply because he's the son of Tom Hanks!!! But hey, I know who created Sportacus!!

Tom Hanks has a son??

( ;