RepairmanJack.com Forums
Kirk > Picard - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Kirk > Picard (/thread-4199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kirk > Picard - KRW - 06-14-2011

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:What episode is that from? New to me.

Though I'll always remember and love,

"Then let the Klingon and me fight! It may...amuse you."
"I begin to like you, Kirk. And I saw fear in the Klingon's eyes."

It's number 22 on the list.

Kirk > Picard - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-14-2011

KRW Wrote:It's number 22 on the list.

What list, Ken? Where can I find it?

Oh yeah--TOMORROW IS YESTERDAY. The ENTERPRISE finds herself in the 1960s, has to put a tractor beam on an F-104 fighter, which disintegrates, pilot beamed aboard, Kirk explaining to Captain Christopher why they =couldn't= send him back, Kirk's simple words..."I'm sorry..." Fine acting, from my view.

And there was a happy ending!:aureola:

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:What list, Ken? Where can I find it?

Oh yeah--TOMORROW IS YESTERDAY. The ENTERPRISE finds herself in the 1960s, has to put a tractor beam on an F-104 fighter, which disintegrates, pilot beamed aboard, Kirk explaining to Captain Christopher why they =couldn't= send him back, Kirk's simple words..."I'm sorry..." Fine acting, from my view.

And there was a happy ending!:aureola:

Sigs original post. It was a list of the top 100 ways Kirk is better than Picard. Just click the link.

KRW Wrote:Sigs original post. It was a list of the top 100 ways Kirk is better than Picard. Just click the link.

I can't agree. I have a greater fondness for Kirk because he was the template, but Picard had mighty virtues too.

Kirk > Picard - Brian - 06-14-2011

Kirk is awesome, at everything. Picard always looked like he didn't want to get his hands dirty.

Brian Wrote:Kirk is awesome, at everything. Picard always looked like he didn't want to get his hands dirty.

That's why he had Worf! A very bad mo-fo.

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I can't agree. I have a greater fondness for Kirk because he was the template, but Picard had mighty virtues too.

Good Lord. I'm not arguing for one or the other. I like em both. Did you read the list? Didn't any of them strike you as funny? Number 22 did for me.

KRW Wrote:Good Lord. I'm not arguing for one or the other. I like em both. Did you read the list? Didn't any of them strike you as funny? Number 22 did for me.

Sob, I can't find it. Whatever happened to find all posts by...?

Kirk > Picard - Brian - 06-14-2011

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Sob, I can't find it. Whatever happened to find all posts by...?

Mike, the list is in the first post of this thread.

Kirk > Picard - Sigokat - 06-14-2011

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Sob, I can't find it. Whatever happened to find all posts by...?

[Image: tumblr_kz4s36lyht1qb7qwco1_400.jpg]