RepairmanJack.com Forums
I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? (/thread-3484.html)

Pages: 1 2

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Srem - 08-08-2009

antony123 Wrote:Can anyone give me some good ideas for TV series or movies to watch? I like sci-fi, fantacy, adventure, and some chik flix like the house bunny was good. any Ideas would be much appreciated.

I would recommend checking out Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles or the mini-series The Room if you haven't already. Both can probably either be rented at your local video store or found on the Sci Fi channel's internet website.

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - RichE - 08-08-2009

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - new series
SLAUGHTER OF THE VAMPIRES- Dieter Eppler, Walter Branti
CHAMBER OF HORRORS-Patrick O'Neal
WORLD WITHOUT END-Hugh Marlow, Rod Taylor
THE TIN STAR-Henry Fonda
THE CALL OF CTHULHU-HPL Pictures
SHE-Randolph Scott in color
MOST DANGEROUS GAME-Leslie Banks in color
THE SKULL
AIR FORCE
WAKE ISLAND
NOW VOYAGER-Bette Davis
RED BADGE OF COURAGE-Audie Murphy
WALK IN THE SUN-Dana Andrews

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Kenji - 08-09-2009

Bionic Woman(new series). But I prefer original by Lindsey Wagner.

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Auskar - 08-09-2009

I looked at the post. I think it is spam, too.

Ha-ha!

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Srem - 08-09-2009

Auskar Wrote:I looked at the post. I think it is spam, too.

Ha-ha!

Well, it seems as if I have been duped. I should have known by the suspicious appearance of the post.
All of antony123's posts appear to have links in them taking you to this website: buydvdezy.com

Damn spammerz!

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - Ken Valentine - 08-09-2009

Srem Wrote:Well, it seems as if I have been duped. I should have known by the suspicious appearance of the post.
All of antony123's posts appear to have links in them taking you to this website: buydvdezy.com

Damn spammerz!
There's that.

And the fact that he/she has never posted in any catagory other than TV and Film discussion.

I'm considering reporting him/her/it to the moderator.

Ken V.

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - RichE - 08-09-2009

The games a-foot, Watson!

I need some good movies or TV series to watch does any one have any? - dlfield - 08-09-2009

I had not seen any of the "CSI"s until last year, then basically watched ALL OF THEM in just a few months. Then it was "House" for a few months, same scenario. Now it is "Burn Notice" (on USA) but the season finale was last week. I think it is in its 3rd season so not an overwhelming amount of re-runs to go back through.