RepairmanJack.com Forums
Young Adult RJ limited first edition - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Young Adult RJ limited first edition (/thread-2535.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - fpw - 10-19-2007

Ken Valentine Wrote:More of the Mr. Canelli-type fix-its? Sounds good to me!

Ken - eagerly awaiting - V.
[SIZE="3"]As a matter of fact, Mr. Canelli gives Jack a little help in the first book.[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - Kenji - 10-19-2007

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]As a matter of fact, Mr. Canelli gives Jack a little help in the first book.[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Swell. You know well how to grab RJ fan's hearts!!! Cool

I'm looking forward to them!

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - RichE - 10-19-2007

Any people or things to link it with the present stories?

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - dejo - 10-19-2007

Assuming the price is right, count me in!

Question: are the YA RJs illustrated?

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - metllicamilitia - 10-19-2007

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]No F-bombs and violence will tend to take place off stage. Jack gets things done by all brain and no braun. [/SIZE]

But...but...but, that was Jack Sad But I guess it it's for a younger audience...I'll still read it anyway because I can't not read some of the RJ books.

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - Jay #1 - 10-19-2007

he probably didn't learn martial arts yet, or how get a friend to lend him a house in order to plant explosive traps that he first had to learn how to make, in it. (despite how it looks, the post isn't sarcastic. I just can't put tone into things when I type)

metllicamilitia Wrote:But...but...but, that was Jack Sad But I guess it it's for a younger audience...I'll still read it anyway because I can't not read some of the RJ books.

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - fpw - 10-19-2007

RichE Wrote:Any people or things to link it with the present stories?
[SIZE="3"]Lots. There's Walter Erskine, there's the town "witch" (an old lady with a three-legged dog), Poppy Mulliner's dad, a guy named Abraham passing through, a Mr. Nacht (known as "Sarge"), a trapper named Jed, an Appleton or two, the Taber Brothers Circus, etc., etc.

I'm having tons o' fun.[/SIZE]

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - luthie2 - 10-19-2007

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Lots. There's Walter Erskine, there's the town "witch" (an old lady with a three-legged dog), Poppy Mulliner's dad, a guy named Abraham passing through, a Mr. Nacht (known as "Sarge"), a trapper named Jed, an Appleton or two, the Taber Brothers Circus, etc., etc.

Too cool! I wan't wait! Smile

-Luthie

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - stephmom67 - 10-20-2007

Please,Please,Please Tell Us When We Can Get This Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Adult RJ limited first edition - Maggers - 10-20-2007

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Lots. There's Walter Erskine, there's the town "witch" (an old lady with a three-legged dog), [SIZE="7"]Poppy Mulliner's dad,[/SIZE] a guy named Abraham passing through, a Mr. Nacht (known as "Sarge"), a trapper named Jed, an Appleton or two, the Taber Brothers Circus, etc., etc.

Poppy! Poppy! Poppy! Wooo Hooo! Even if Poppy herself may not pop up, to have a reference to her thrills my heart.