RepairmanJack.com Forums
Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" (/thread-1970.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - cobalt - 10-20-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]It's been a good week. So far I'm a jew-baiting, arab-hating, anti-christian homophobe. Let's see who else I can offend.[/SIZE]
"They" are out there. I just wish that they would spare the rest of us the rhetoric. Blogging to get the garbage out on the net. Please..........Rolleyes

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - fpw - 10-20-2006

"I propose that Repairman Jack is not for anyone who is serious about filling his mind with the good things of Christ."

[SIZE="3"]Should I send this to my publisher to add to the cover Bloodline?[/SIZE]

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - fpw - 10-20-2006

stacyzinda123 Wrote:LOL! It seems this is a particularly sensitive week for peopleRolleyes . Well, I'm a woman and and you haven't offended me!!

[SIZE="3"]Women! I haven't offended women! Must work on that. (Thank you, Stacy.)[/SIZE]

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - GeraldRice - 10-20-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]It's been a good week. So far I'm a jew-baiting, arab-hating, anti-christian homophobe. Let's see who else I can offend.[/SIZE]

Hey, you can always throw in racist. If there were a way to squeeze money out of you Jesse Jackson would be knocking on your door.

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - Lisa - 10-20-2006

That just means you're getting famous! Big Grin

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - webby - 10-20-2006

Don't forget the mentally and/or physically challenged. I'm sure you could get a lot of negative commentary mileage out of that.

fpw Wrote:"I propose that Repairman Jack is not for anyone who is serious about filling his mind with the good things of Christ."

[SIZE="3"]Should I send this to my publisher to add to the cover Bloodline?[/SIZE]

Works for me.

Big Grin

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - Maggers - 10-20-2006

Yeah, and ain't it fun! You know you love it. Controversy is a good thing.

Hey, add fat people to the list. :p

Nothing would ever stop me from reading your books. I'm on "Conspiracies" for the 4th time, working my way through the whole RJ series, again. Just can't get enough of that jew-baiting, arab-hating, anti-christian, homophobic, absolutely drenched in stereotypes kind of writing. Big Grin

Oh, and yeah, your books still keeps me up at night, even on the 4th go 'round.

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - Keith the Elder - 10-20-2006

You stereotype them all as hanging out in fern bars and drinking white wine spritzers

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - APhew - 10-20-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Women! I haven't offended women! Must work on that. (Thank you, Stacy.)[/SIZE]

I'm offended that you haven't offended me yet. Unless you have something offensive to me in your next book I will no longer consider you my favorite author.

Blog Posting: "Repairman Jack: Anti-Christian" - Noelie - 10-20-2006

I'm a woman and I am offended on behalf of all women because Gia is dumb.