RepairmanJack.com Forums
Actor For Jack - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Actor For Jack (/thread-11.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Actor For Jack - fpw - 06-26-2004

Animagess Wrote:As for who I would be willing to play in RJ Da Movie... Well, I don't see any openings for sixteen-year-old Asian girls, but with makeup and Special Effects being the way they are today... anything is possible!

Did you forget that they're shooting in Shanghai? No special effects needed.

Actor For Jack - jimbow8 - 06-26-2004

Ken Valentine Wrote:I volunteer to play Abe. I'd have to put on a few pounds, but that's the fun part.

Ken V. (Isn't chocolate a vegetable?)
I just had this conversation with someone at work. I say "NO! It is not a vegetable; it is a legume!" Big Grin

Actor For Jack - jimbow8 - 06-26-2004

Animagess Wrote:I just saw Spartan last night, so I searched this thread to see if anyone had mentioned how much Kilmer reminded me of Jack in that movie... He was pretty ruthless then, and yet some of his other movies indicate that he can play a more laid-back version of a character. Suffice to say I wouldn't throw a riot if he was picked to play the role.

As for who I would be willing to play in RJ Da Movie... Well, I don't see any openings for sixteen-year-old Asian girls, but with makeup and Special Effects being the way they are today... anything is possible!
Now why would someone else mention how much Kilmer reminded you of Jack?!?! I'm confused! Big Grin

Actor For Jack - Animagess - 06-27-2004

jimbow8 Wrote:Now why would someone else mention how much Kilmer reminded you of Jack?!?! I'm confused! Big Grin

I meant I checked to see if anyone had the same thought. I actually caught this error reading over my post, but was too lazy to modify it. Phwah...

Actor For Jack - Ken Valentine - 06-28-2004

jimbow8 Wrote:I just had this conversation with someone at work. I say "NO! It is not a vegetable; it is a legume!" Big Grin

Nah! You're thinking of chocolate covered peanuts. Big Grin

Ken V.

Actor For Jack - jimbow8 - 06-28-2004

Ken Valentine Wrote:Nah! You're thinking of chocolate covered peanuts. Big Grin

Ken V.
But chocolate comes from a bean, and a bean is a legume, right?

Actor For Jack - Kenji - 06-28-2004

fpw Wrote:Did you forget that they're shooting in Shanghai? No special effects needed.

No special effect? Then....wire action? Like a Matrix? Smile

Actor For Jack - Ken Valentine - 06-28-2004

jimbow8 Wrote:But chocolate comes from a bean, and a bean is a legume, right?

Some people refer to their head as a bean. That doesn't necessarily mean they have a legume on their shoulders. Big Grin

All the legume's I know of are annual plants; peas, beans, lentils . . . Cocoa and coffee seeds are called beans, but they grow on trees or bushes. So they might actually be considered a fruit. Although I think coffee "beans" are actually berries.

I'm not a botanist, so I don't know for certain.

Ken V.

Actor For Jack - jimbow8 - 06-28-2004

Ken Valentine Wrote:I'm not a botanist, so I don't know for certain.

Ken V.
Alright!!! We need an expert to settle this for us.

No, not you, Biggles! :p

Actor For Jack - Animagess - 06-28-2004

If you took a bean and made a soup out of it, that's not to say the soup itself would be a legume, right? By the same note, chocolate is comprised of only a part of the cacao bean and mixed up with a bunch of other stuff.

The only conclusion I can make is that... chocolate tastes good no matter what's in it. And if it doesn't taste good, then it's not chocolate. And circular logic makes sense if you don't think about it too hard. You don't need to be a botanist to figure that one out, you just need to change the subject a lot! Cool