RepairmanJack.com Forums
Brokeback Mountain - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Brokeback Mountain (/thread-1372.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Brokeback Mountain - t4terrific - 01-16-2006

Maggers Wrote:Only while on the toilet? I'm impressed and curious....

It is a compromising position.

Brokeback Mountain - jimbow8 - 01-16-2006

t4terrific Wrote:The funniest thing might be YOU discussing the difference between right and wrong.
That would be trumped by YOU discussing something "intelligently."

You wanna go on exchanging insults? I can go on all day.

Brokeback Mountain - Tony H - 01-16-2006

Good lord. Who really cares about this thread at this point. You either like gay people or you don't. You are either accepting or repulsed by their "acts".

Of anyone on this board I should be most offended by the dialogue but I am not. I respect T4's opinion as much as Marc's and as much as Maggers.

Everyone has made great and valid points and no one should have to defend why they feel a certain way. What no one should do is personally attack another member of the forum.

T4 has never made a comment that is considered gay-bashing. He simply stated that he finds sexual interaction between 2 men repulsive. Because he is straight! I find the act between a man and a woman repulsive as natural as it is. But I have never personally attacked anothers personal views on the matter.

I am sure that T4, even though he doesn't know me, wouldn't take a crowbar to my face if ever we met in person. Just as I am sure NYJoe wouldn't bust a cap in my ass. Though the jury is still out on Joe.

Let's just all agree to disagree on how something affects someone personally seeing as how no one can say for certain whether someones personal beliefe is right or wrong.

Brokeback Mountain - Maggers - 01-16-2006

Well said, Tony. I have weighed in on the movie and said all I want to say. I am now officially signing off on this thread.

AsMoral Wrote:Good lord. Who really cares about this thread at this point. You either like gay people or you don't. You are either accepting or repulsed by their "acts".

Of anyone on this board I should be most offended by the dialogue but I am not. I respect T4's opinion as much as Marc's and as much as Maggers.

Everyone has made great and valid points and no one should have to defend why they feel a certain way. What no one should do is personally attack another member of the forum.

T4 has never made a comment that is considered gay-bashing. He simply stated that he finds sexual interaction between 2 men repulsive. Because he is straight! I find the act between a man and a woman repulsive as natural as it is. But I have never personally attacked anothers personal views on the matter.

I am sure that T4, even though he doesn't know me, wouldn't take a crowbar to my face if ever we met in person. Just as I am sure NYJoe wouldn't bust a cap in my ass. Though the jury is still out on Joe.

Let's just all agree to disagree on how something affects someone personally seeing as how no one can say for certain whether someones personal beliefe is right or wrong.

Thank you for taking the high road. That's nice of you.

No, I would never hit you with a crowbar. I hope you wouldn't hit me with a crowbar either. Smile

t4terrific Wrote:Thank you for taking the high road. That's nice of you.

No, I would never hit you with a crowbar. I hope you wouldn't hit me with a crowbar either. Smile

Geesh, I don't even know how to change a tire, why would I have a crowbar? (That's what crowbars are for aren't they?)

jimbow8 Wrote:That would be trumped by YOU discussing something "intelligently."

You wanna go on exchanging insults? I can go on all day.

You can go on until it's time to punch out. Then you can start up again tomorrow. (When the boss isn't looking.)

AsMoral Wrote:Geesh, I don't even know how to change a tire, why would I have a crowbar? (That's what crowbars are for aren't they?)

Okay, that would be a tire iron. Who knew they were different things? Tools are so neat-o.

Brokeback Mountain - jimbow8 - 01-16-2006

t4terrific Wrote:You can go on until it's time to punch out. Then you can start up again tomorrow. (When the boss isn't looking.)
Kiss my ass!!!!

jimbow8 Wrote:Kiss my ass!!!!

Jim... did you really need to say that in the gay thread?