RepairmanJack.com Forums
Infernal - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Infernal (/thread-919.html)

Pages: 1 2

Infernal - Hawkou8 - 05-04-2005

When is INFERNAL going to be published?

Infernal - Marc - 05-04-2005

Hawkou8 Wrote:When is INFERNAL going to be published?

According the the publishing list (see the News information here) the limited is being released in June and the mass is being released in November.

Infernal - sll - 05-05-2005

Gauntlet is taking pre-orders now.

Infernal - Biggles - 05-29-2005

I recently obtained an ARC of Infernal (and no, I won't put any spoilers here), and thought you might like to see the cover:

Infernal - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-29-2005

Biggles Wrote:I recently obtained an ARC of Infernal (and no, I won't put any spoilers here), and thought you might like to see the cover:

I like spoilers! Spoilers have vitamins! Spoilers help you run faster and jump higher! :p (But am I maybe right, Biggles? Jack's brother Tom isn't carved out of the same hard wood as Jack, his sister and his dad?)

Infernal - Biggles - 05-29-2005

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I like spoilers! Spoilers have vitamins! Spoilers help you run faster and jump higher! :p (But am I maybe right, Biggles? Jack's brother Tom isn't carved out of the same hard wood as Jack, his sister and his dad?)

Now now, Mike! I'm sure that Paul would not want me to spoil it for the rest of you! Big Grin

Infernal - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-30-2005

Biggles Wrote:Now now, Mike! I'm sure that Paul would not want me to spoil it for the rest of you! Big Grin
Sigh... Guess I'll jest hafta wait for my Gauntlet edition to arrive... (But I'm sure I'm right...tho' I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Jr. redeems himself at the end.)

Infernal - SteveBlack - 06-01-2005

Biggles Wrote:I recently obtained an ARC of Infernal (and no, I won't put any spoilers here), and thought you might like to see the cover:

Nice acquisition there Paul - I'm jealous! Not that I'd be able to appreciate having it pre-publication as I've yet to read Gateways & Criss-Cross :o

Infernal - Biggles - 06-01-2005

SteveBlack Wrote:Nice acquisition there Paul - I'm jealous! Not that I'd be able to appreciate having it pre-publication as I've yet to read Gateways & Criss-Cross :o

It sort of fell into my lap. Barry Hoffman put one up on eBay, and my search notified me by email. Then I made the second best bid (got sniped at the last second---and I was PISSED (or pissed off to you guys in the UK, where apparently "pissed" means drunk rather than angry)). Then within hours Barry notified me of a second chance because the high bidder didn't follow through. Naturally, it was destiny for me to have THAT book, and as Gene Wilder said in Young Frankenstein "There's no escaping destiny". So that's the story. The Force was definitely with me.

Infernal - CANADIANRJFAN - 06-01-2005

rubbing his eyes

My gosh ..... is that a Rakoshi egg?!