RepairmanJack.com Forums
THE KEEP: the comic - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: THE KEEP: the comic (/thread-644.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

THE KEEP: the comic - fpw - 01-20-2005

Well, the revised contract is on my agent's desk, so I guess it's safe to tell you that IDW will be publishing a five-issue series of The Keep, scripted by yours truly and illustrated by the Forum's own Matthew D. Smith.

The first script is due this March with an eye toward starting publication this summer. The five issues will then be combined into a graphic novel.

I'm reeeeally looking forward to this. At last we'll see what the movie coulda / shoulda been.

THE KEEP: the comic - Susan - 01-20-2005

fpw Wrote:Well, the revised contract is on my agent's desk, so I guess it's safe to tell you that IDW will be publishing a five-issue series of The Keep, scripted by yours truly and illustrated by the Forum's own Matthew D. Smith.

The first script is due this March with an eye toward starting publication this summer. The five issues will then be combined into a graphic novel.

I'm reeeeally looking forward to this. At last we'll see what the movie coulda / shoulda been.

How awesome!!! I can't wait to see it.

Susan

THE KEEP: the comic - APhew - 01-20-2005

That's some really good news. I can't wait for this!!

THE KEEP: the comic - Scott Hajek - 01-20-2005

Please, just keep us updated with the specifics. I don't want to miss out on any of the issues.

THE KEEP: the comic - Dave - 01-20-2005

Great news, this should be gooooood!

Dave

THE KEEP: the comic - Scott Miller - 01-20-2005

fpw Wrote:Well, the revised contract is on my agent's desk, so I guess it's safe to tell you that IDW will be publishing a five-issue series of The Keep, scripted by yours truly and illustrated by the Forum's own Matthew D. Smith.

Pardon my French, but that is f*&%ing awesome! And a big congrats to Matt, pretty cool gig for you I imagine.

THE KEEP: the comic - Lisa - 01-20-2005

That sounds great. And how awesome that someone on the board is doing the illustrations. Big Grin

Lisa

THE KEEP: the comic - Susan - 01-20-2005

Lisa Wrote:That sounds great. And how awesome that someone on the board is doing the illustrations. Big Grin

Lisa

Yeah! Where can we see some of Matthew's work?

Susan

THE KEEP: the comic - Maggers - 01-20-2005

Congratulations to FPW and Matt, and hooray for the rest of us who will get to see it.

Now here is my dumb question. I haven't bought comic books since I was a kid. Where would one purchase this?

Or can we get some sort of special edition that may even be signed by the author and illustrator? Do you even do that with comic books?

THE KEEP: the comic - Scott Miller - 01-20-2005

Maggers Wrote:Congratulations to FPW and Matt, and hooray for the rest of us who will get to see it.

Now here is my dumb question. I haven't bought comic books since I was a kid. Where would one purchase this?

Or can we get some sort of special edition that may even be signed by the author and illustrator? Do you even do that with comic books?

You should be able to find a local comics dealer in your yellow pages and if they don't carry it, they will undoubtedly be able to tell you how or where to do so. I don't know, FPW is notoriously stingy with his signature.