RepairmanJack.com Forums
The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher (/thread-3510.html)

Pages: 1 2

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - mrTitanic - 08-14-2009

Before I became hooked on Repairman Jack, I was hooked (still a big fan) on Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels. Anyone else here enjoy reading the adventures of Jack Reacher. Like Repairman Jack, no one messes with this guy and gets away with it. I do see some simular traits between the two characters.

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - Ken Valentine - 08-14-2009

mrTitanic Wrote:Before I became hooked on Repairman Jack, I was hooked (still a big fan) on Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels. Anyone else here enjoy reading the adventures of Jack Reacher. Like Repairman Jack, no one messes with this guy and gets away with it. I do see some simular treats between the two characters.
I haven't read any of the Jack Reacher novels, but there are a lot of people here who like them.

(The word for distinguishing features or qualities is traits, not treats.) Wink

Ken V.

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - cobalt - 08-14-2009

I love the Reacher books. He's my other favorite Jack.

Ken Valentine Wrote:(The word for distinguishing features or qualities is traits, not treats.)

Speak for yourself...Reacher is tall, blonde and sounds like a treat to me. Big Grin

Thanks Ken. I edited my post. Being a marine engineer, spelling has never been my strong suite.

Colbalt79 you are correct....were Repairman Jack is normal in appearence and size and blends in with a crowd. Jack Reacher is tall and handsome and stands out in a crowd. Both men are very lethal though!

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - Auskar - 08-14-2009

I like Repairman Jack. I also like Jack Reacher. But I really like Jack Crow. And Felix. Especially Felix. To me, Repairman Jack and Jack Reacher are the 'other' Jacks...

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - fpw - 08-14-2009

My 93-year-old mother's a Jack Reacher fan. I get Lee to sign books for her. Go figger.

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - Auskar - 08-14-2009

fpw Wrote:"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
I kept thinking of asking.

It means "ask the next question" like "Avrio" means "tomorrow." It means "tomorrow or the next day or the day after that or someday in the future."

Greek.

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - Ken Valentine - 08-15-2009

mrTitanic Wrote:Thanks Ken. I edited my post. Being a marine engineer, spelling has never been my strong suite.
I guess not . . . it's spelled suit. Big Grin

And welcome to the board.

Ken V.

The "other Jack" novels. Jack Reacher - mrTitanic - 08-16-2009

Thanks for the welcome Ken. I now see the spell check option in the right hand corner. Now all I have to do is remember to use it.