RepairmanJack.com Forums
I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) (/thread-676.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Kenji - 01-30-2005

Yesterday, I finished the reading of Hosts, it took only two days.

And last week, Bluesman Mike send to me, "Haunted Air", and I got it last Saturday(Thank you, Bluesman Mike Smile ).

You know, everybody say "Japanese cover is near", "Very cool cover". But I think English paperback's cover is very cool, too. Especially, hole on cover. I've never seen like that cover before. It's very stylish design.

Also, most surprised thing is price. $7.99? That's inexpensive price! Now I understood why FPW say "Pretty steep for a paperback".

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading of Haunted Air. Thank you, Bluesman Mike.

And, thank you, Paul. You are amazing storyteller.

Kenji

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 01-31-2005

Kenji Wrote:Yesterday, I finished the reading of Hosts, it took only two days.

And last week, Bluesman Mike send to me, "Haunted Air", and I got it last Saturday(Thank you, Bluesman Mike Smile ).

You know, everybody say "Japanese cover is near", "Very cool cover". But I think English paperback's cover is very cool, too. Especially, hole on cover. I've never seen like that cover before. It's very stylish design.

Also, most surprised thing is price. $7.99? That's inexpensive price! Now I understood why FPW say "Pretty steep for a paperback".

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading of Haunted Air. Thank you, Bluesman Mike.

And, thank you, Paul. You are amazing storyteller.

Kenji

My pleasure, pal. More on the way.

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Kenji - 02-07-2005

Now, I'm reading The Haunted Air. So far, I can read it smoothly, but pace is slower than Japanese edition, of course. At last I reached to chapter 3.

One problem is an eye strain. I must buy a lot of eye lotions. :o But I like this book. I continue to read it. I'm curious about Ifasen and that house.

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-07-2005

Kenji Wrote:Now, I'm reading The Haunted Air. So far, I can read it smoothly, but pace is slower than Japanese edition, of course. At last I reached to chapter 3.

One problem is an eye strain. I must buy a lot of eye lotions. :o But I like this book. I continue to read it. I'm curious about Ifasen and that house.

I find Paul's book are best read using the Third Eye. :p

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - KRW - 02-07-2005

Kenji Wrote:Now, I'm reading The Haunted Air. So far, I can read it smoothly, but pace is slower than Japanese edition, of course. At last I reached to chapter 3.

Kenji, I know FPW's books are next to impossable to put down, but you have to get some sleep! It'll do wonder for that eye strain! Big Grin

KRW

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Kenji - 02-08-2005

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I find Paul's book are best read using the Third Eye. :p

Third eye? Do you wanna see my third eye ?! Big Grin

Very bizarre.

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Kenji - 02-08-2005

KRW Wrote:Kenji, I know FPW's books are next to impossable to put down, but you have to get some sleep! It'll do wonder for that eye strain! Big Grin

KRW

I can't! I can't put down the book, and I can't stop reading! Actually, these days I'm want of sleep.

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - KRW - 02-08-2005

Kenji Wrote:I can't! I can't put down the book, and I can't stop reading! Actually, these days I'm want of sleep.

I know exactaly what you mean! I bought ten books at once of FPW's and I swear I didn't get any sleep that whole month till they where finished! Who can sleep with another chapter coming up, not me! Smile

KRW

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Kenji - 02-13-2005

So far, I'm reading The Haunted Air smoothly.

At first, I always used English-Japanese dictionary. But now, I'm sometimes using dictionary. Per page, I can understand 70% English, and I need dictionary for 30%. Someday I wish I can read it without dictionary :o

I got Haunted Air(Thank you, Bluesman Mike) - Ken Valentine - 02-13-2005

Kenji Wrote:So far, I'm reading The Haunted Air smoothly.

At first, I always used English-Japanese dictionary. But now, I'm sometimes using dictionary. Per page, I can understand 70% English, and I need dictionary for 30%. Someday I wish I can read it without dictionary :o

At first always . . . now 30%? Sounds like you're getting there Kenji. "Someday" may not be too far away.

Ken V.