RepairmanJack.com Forums
Person of Interest - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Person of Interest (/thread-4465.html)

Person of Interest - Alvin Fox - 09-30-2011

Has anyone seen this? I've only seen the second episode and really found it enjoyable. Might be a bit too Big Brother-ish for some folks here though. My mind keeps wanting to make the connection that Michael Emerson is still playing Ben Linus from Lost and this is what he went on to do to protect the island after the show ended.

Person of Interest - Tony H - 09-30-2011

I have a rule. Only one J.J Abrams show at a time. I like his stuff but I only have time for one must-see show and that to me is Fringe.

Person of Interest - Alvin Fox - 09-30-2011

You're weak. (And that wasn't me.)

Person of Interest - Marc - 09-30-2011

The pilot episode felt rushed, and it probably would have worked better as a two hour episode. With that said it is an interesting concept. I'm just not sure there is enough there to be more than a procederal type show... i.e. save the victim of the week. With that said Abrams has proven he isn't that type of story teller.

I haven't watched the second episode yet, but soon...

Person of Interest - Tony H - 09-30-2011

Marc Wrote:The pilot episode felt rushed, and it probably would have worked better as a two hour episode. With that said it is an interesting concept. I'm just not sure there is enough there to be more than a procederal type show... i.e. save the victim of the week. With that said Abrams has proven he isn't that type of story teller.

I said I like J.J. What is up with the passive aggressive thumbs down? I am just not watching POI during the main season. I will watch it in rerun season or on DVD.

Person of Interest - Scott Miller - 09-30-2011

Marc Wrote:The pilot episode felt rushed, and it probably would have worked better as a two hour episode. With that said it is an interesting concept. I'm just not sure there is enough there to be more than a procederal type show... i.e. save the victim of the week. With that said Abrams has proven he isn't that type of story teller.

Good synopsis. I'm hoping that they track people for more than one episode or that multiple people-of-interest get involved in a storyline otherwise I probably won't last through the season.

Person of Interest - Marc - 09-30-2011

Tony H Wrote:I said I like J.J. What is up with the passive aggressive thumbs down? I am just not watching POI during the main season. I will watch it in rerun season or on DVD.

Passive aggressive? Who's being passive aggressive?

Person of Interest - LolaRennt - 09-30-2011

Saw it for the first time last night...interesting concept and has potential. If it turns into "save the victim" every week, it's going to become less interesting.

Person of Interest - Brian - 09-30-2011

Scott Miller Wrote:Good synopsis. I'm hoping that they track people for more than one episode or that multiple people-of-interest get involved in a storyline otherwise I probably won't last through the season.

Agreed. That solve'em in an hour stuff gets old quick.