RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Glades - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: The Glades (/thread-4249.html)

The Glades - Sigokat - 06-30-2011

Does anyone watch this show? I tried a couple times, but its just too cheesy for me. I want to punch the main guy in the face because he's such a douchebag. I hope this show is cancelled soon.

But if people watch it and like it, I'd like to hear reasons why they like it.

The Glades - The Mad American - 06-30-2011

sigokat Wrote:Does anyone watch this show? I tried a couple times, but its just too cheesy for me. I want to punch the main guy in the face because he's such a douchebag. I hope this show is cancelled soon.

I had the same feeling after watching about 15 minutes of it. The main character is way too over the top wise ass cool to be likable.

On a side note, I caught the first episode of a new series called "Suits" and actually really liked it. It is a lawyer show, but done differently enough and with a character that I could latch onto so I really enjoyed it.

The Glades - Sigokat - 06-30-2011

The Mad American Wrote:I had the same feeling after watching about 15 minutes of it. The main character is way too over the top wise ass cool to be likable.

And any grown man that walks around eating a lollipop deserves to get kicked in the dick.

(Saw him doing that on one of the commercials, the one for the episode with the NASCAR guys)

The Glades - The Mad American - 06-30-2011

sigokat Wrote:And any grown man that walks around eating a lollipop deserves to get kicked in the dick.

(Saw him doing that on one of the commercials, the one for the episode with the NASCAR guys)

Not a Telly Savalis (sp?) fan huh? Hehe.

The Glades - molasar808 - 06-30-2011

sigokat Wrote:And any grown man that walks around eating a lollipop deserves to get kicked in the dick.

Would like a word:
[Image: kojak-s2-pic1.jpg]

The Glades - Scott Miller - 07-01-2011

The Mad American Wrote:I had the same feeling after watching about 15 minutes of it. The main character is way too over the top wise ass cool to be likab

That is about as far as I made it. For some reason I thought it was produced by AMC whose shows are excellent so I was psyched to catch the premiere and the golf course scene showed me I was horribly mistaken.

The Glades - Aprilis - 07-03-2011

sigokat Wrote:Does anyone watch this show? I tried a couple times, but its just too cheesy for me. I want to punch the main guy in the face because he's such a douchebag. I hope this show is cancelled soon.

I watch it .. Season 2 just started and I have to admit that so far its not anywhere as good and Season 1. So far this season it seems very unbelievable. I remember the first season being much better.
maybe if you saw some of the first seasons episodes you might like it better ...

I'm not sure why I like it ... I guess its cuz of Kiele Sanchez ...