RepairmanJack.com Forums
I Love You, Man - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: I Love You, Man (/thread-3837.html)

I Love You, Man - Scott Miller - 06-20-2010

A quick search didn't turn up any reviews for this excellent politically-incorrect comedy. Peter(Paul Rudd) is getting married but he doesn't really have any guy friends and has to scramble to find some so that they can stand up at his wedding. After a series of hilarious 'dates' he finally meets the man of his dreams in Sydney(Jason Segal)who introduces Peter to his inner man. This of course creates problems between Pater and his fiance. It's a nice twist on the romantic comedy and very raunchily funny.

I Love You, Man - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-20-2010

Scott Miller Wrote:A quick search didn't turn up any reviews for this excellent politically-incorrect comedy. Peter(Paul Rudd) is getting married but he doesn't really have any guy friends and has to scramble to find some so that they can stand up at his wedding. After a series of hilarious 'dates' he finally meets the man of his dreams in Sydney(Jason Segal)who introduces Peter to his inner man. This of course creates problems between Pater and his fiance. It's a nice twist on the romantic comedy and very raunchily funny.

I didn't see the movie, but for some reason an ad poster for the flick is on the door of my across-the-street deli! :confused:

I Love You, Man - The Mad American - 06-20-2010

Scott Miller Wrote:A quick search didn't turn up any reviews for this excellent politically-incorrect comedy. Peter(Paul Rudd) is getting married but he doesn't really have any guy friends and has to scramble to find some so that they can stand up at his wedding. After a series of hilarious 'dates' he finally meets the man of his dreams in Sydney(Jason Segal)who introduces Peter to his inner man. This of course creates problems between Pater and his fiance. It's a nice twist on the romantic comedy and very raunchily funny.

I didn't like this movie that much. Although I didn't hate it to be honest. The Rush stuff cracked me up. Something about Paul Rudd just doesn't work for me. Not sure of the what or why but I think that is why I didn't like this movie, nothing else. What a shallow person I am.Smile

I Love You, Man - Scott Miller - 06-21-2010

The Mad American Wrote:I didn't like this movie that much. Although I didn't hate it to be honest. The Rush stuff cracked me up. Something about Paul Rudd just doesn't work for me. Not sure of the what or why but I think that is why I didn't like this movie, nothing else. What a shallow person I am.Smile

I did think Segal's performance was what made the movie but I thought Rudd was pretty good as the straight guy-I cracked up at his nicknames and how he couldn't say goodbye right. Your palate is obviously not as sophisticated as mine; you should look into a finishing school.

I Love You, Man - The Mad American - 06-21-2010

Scott Miller Wrote:I did think Segal's performance was what made the movie but I thought Rudd was pretty good as the straight guy-I cracked up at his nicknames and how he couldn't say goodbye right. Your palate is obviously not as sophisticated as mine; you should look into a finishing school.

Yeah, I tried finishing school. After getting hit with a yard stick for the 40th time...in the first day, I decided I ain't finishing material.

I Love You, Man - Scott Miller - 06-21-2010

The Mad American Wrote:Yeah, I tried finishing school. After getting hit with a yard stick for the 40th time...in the first day, I decided I ain't finishing material.

Forever a work in progress...not a bad way to live.