RepairmanJack.com Forums
82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: 82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? (/thread-3541.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Legion - 09-09-2009

Weird question. Somebody dear to me is moving to the upper easy side at 82nd. This setn off bells in my mind insisting there was a Jack connection. In the RJ universe is there something or somebody at 82nd in the upper east side or am I wrong?

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Maggers - 09-19-2009

Legion Wrote:Weird question. Somebody dear to me is moving to the upper easy side at 82nd. This setn off bells in my mind insisting there was a Jack connection. In the RJ universe is there something or somebody at 82nd in the upper east side or am I wrong?

A spectacular RJ universe murder takes places on the FDR Drive, under the overpass 'round about 78th Street. I took pictures there and posted them, once upon a time. The Upper East Side's my 'hood.

OK, went back and found the pic. The moider takes place right in that cul de sac under the stairway.

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Ken Valentine - 09-20-2009

Maggers Wrote:A spectacular RJ universe murder takes places on the FDR Drive, under the overpass 'round about 78th Street. I took pictures there and posted them, once upon a time. The Upper East Side's my 'hood.

OK, went back and found the pic. The moider takes place right in that cul de sac under the stairway.
Great to have you back Maggers -- where have you been?

(I was beginning to worry.)

Ken V.

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Maggers - 09-20-2009

Ken Valentine Wrote:Great to have you back Maggers -- where have you been?

(I was beginning to worry.)

Ken V.

Hey, Ken, thanks! I see so many new names here I figured no one would have noticed that I'd not been around. Thanks for missing me.

I've been having a great time with my life, and spending as much time as I could in Australia.

Hope to be back here a little more frequently.

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - cobalt - 09-20-2009

Hi Maggers...welcome back! Smile

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Maggers - 09-20-2009

cobalt79 Wrote:Hi Maggers...welcome back! Smile

Thanks, Cobalt! It's nice to be back. This place will always feel like home, no matter how happy I may look when I'm elsewhere.

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Ken Valentine - 09-21-2009

Maggers Wrote:Hey, Ken, thanks! I see so many new names here I figured no one would have noticed that I'd not been around. Thanks for missing me.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed you. Probably just the first to see your latest post.

Quote:I've been having a great time with my life, and spending as much time as I could in Australia.

So I worried unnecessarily.

I like it when that happens. :dancing:

I'm glad things are going so well for you.

Ken V.

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-21-2009

Maggers Wrote:Hey, Ken, thanks! I see so many new names here I figured no one would have noticed that I'd not been around. Thanks for missing me.

I've been having a great time with my life, and spending as much time as I could in Australia.

We've all missed you, Maggers. Good to see you again.

And, oh yeah, we've kept the haiku thread going strong!

("One of the longest and most creative collective writing enterprises in internet history. Except for that idiot Little Blues, who can't seem to count."--Eric Sanson, THE NEW REPUBLIC)

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - Legion - 09-21-2009

HOLY CRAP! MAGGERS! You live! Great to hear you're doing well. Several of the Forums Old Heads such as yourself have been missing for quite some time. Good to see you!

BTW Which book was this you speak of?

82nd in the upper easy side-on Jack connection? - KRW - 09-21-2009

Legion Wrote:HOLY CRAP! MAGGERS! You live! Great to hear you're doing well. Several of the Forums Old Heads such as yourself have been missing for quite some time. Good to see you!

BTW Which book was this you speak of?
Harbingers.