RepairmanJack.com Forums
Coolest Showdown - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Coolest Showdown (/thread-3521.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Coolest Showdown - Tyler Edwards - 08-26-2009

What in your, guys' opinions of course, has been the best showdown/massacre in One of FPW's books?

***BEWARE SPOILERS***

Coolest Showdown - cobalt - 08-26-2009

Hi Tyler, welcome to the board.

**Spoiler for The Tomb.**

IMHO...the best show-down was in The Tomb. Jack rescuing Vicki and taking out a few blue meanies...along with a certain other twisted individual.

Coolest Showdown - Scott Miller - 08-26-2009

Tyler Edwards Wrote:What in your, guys' opinions of course, has been the best showdown/massacre in One of FPW's books?

Welcome Tyler. We need to be careful about spoilers in threads like this for those who haven't read the books yet. That said spoilers below for both The Tomb and Midnight Mass.

I think the best showdown is between Sister Carole and Gregor in MM, but the scene where Jack finds the guy who tossed the cinder block in The Tomb is the greatest thing I've ever read. oh yeah, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Santa fix from Legacies.

Coolest Showdown - t4terrific - 08-26-2009

Tyler Edwards Wrote:What in your, guys' opinions of course, has been the best showdown/massacre in One of FPW's books?

My favorite is the "Jack O' Lantern" showdown in A Day in the Life (short story).

Coolest Showdown - Irishkkc 2.0 - 08-26-2009

Glaeken..... Rasalom........ and a certain keep...... sounds good to me.......

Jack on the subway against the guy mowing people down and then Jack going off on the riders of the train

Jack's Santa fix is great too, Jack versus Milos' goons when he's all raged up in All the Rage

Ahhh and who can forget Flopsy vs the nurse...mmmmmmmm tasty

Coolest Showdown - Brian - 08-26-2009

For me, the Santa fix. Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

Coolest Showdown - Tyler Edwards - 08-27-2009

**Spoilers**

I gotta say guys, Im disappointed no one has yet even mentioned the showdown at the lil' temple in New York filled with sadistic monks, crazy kickers, and Jack in BY THE SWORD. Also the fight scene in GATEWAYS with Jack and his dad versus the swamp folk. Those were pretty pretty cool.

Coolest Showdown - cobalt - 08-27-2009

You asked our opinion...you got mine....so...what's the problem. :confused:

Coolest Showdown - t4terrific - 08-27-2009

cobalt79 Wrote:You asked our opinion...you got mine....so...what's the problem. :confused:

I'm surprised, and disapointed, too!

Why has no one mentioned the scene, on the roof, from The Tomb? That started this whole rj deal. How dare you!? You call yourselves fans? Bah!Big Grin

Coolest Showdown - Tyler Edwards - 08-27-2009

cobalt79 Wrote:You asked our opinion...you got mine....so...what's the problem. :confused:

My bad. Bad choice of words. I guess im just surprised is all.Big Grin