RepairmanJack.com Forums
Bolt - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Bolt (/thread-3161.html)

Bolt - Scott Miller - 11-22-2008

We used the last of our free movie tickets last night to go see Bolt and I would highly recommend it even if you have to fork over some moolah. It was very funny, Rhino the Hamster is definitely one of the best CGI characters of all time, and it is incredible looking. In addition to being hilarious they were several outstanding action sequences and the message of self discovery is delivered without clubbing you overthe head. This is one of those kid movies that succeeds in being good for the accompanying adults as well.

Bolt - BK Akitas - 02-08-2009

we finally to go see this. I was going to wait for video but the little one talked my guy into taking us out last night for a movie and a trip to Coldstone.

LOVED it, just hilarious, the characters were fantastic, the animation is getting to a point where its hard to tell sometimes that its a cartoon. and HURRAY, for once they didn't go to a "pet shop' to get the puppy, Bolt was adopted at a Rescue!

best parts- learning hos to be a Dog. little pleasures like begging, head out the window of a moving vehicle, playing int he park with a new friend.... just phenomenal.
my little girl's only disappointment was that she really thought the dog had superpowers. took her a while to get that the whole thing was a set up.

we can't wait for this to get released on video.

Bolt - saynomore - 02-08-2009

Saw it twice. Definitely a dvd keeper.

AC

P.S. With Circuit City going out of business, I'll have to start buying my dvd's on the internet. Sad

Bolt - Scott Miller - 02-09-2009

BK Akitas Wrote:we finally to go see this. I was going to wait for video but the little one talked my guy into taking us out last night for a movie and a trip to Coldstone.

LOVED it, just hilarious, the characters were fantastic, the animation is getting to a point where its hard to tell sometimes that its a cartoon. and HURRAY, for once they didn't go to a "pet shop' to get the puppy, Bolt was adopted at a Rescue!

we can't wait for this to get released on video.

saynomore Wrote:Saw it twice. Definitely a dvd keeper.

AC

Cue Twilight Zone music as I went to see this again yesterday at The Elvis Cinemas-the discount place where movies are $2.00 before 6:00. Just as fun the second time around; I love the sticking-his-head-out-the-window scene and the pigeons crack me up. I stand by my earlier assessment of Rhino as well.

Bolt - Tony H - 02-09-2009

I saw this back in December in 3-D...it was awesome! The action scenes were great, the hamster is hillarious and the message as stated was there but not in your face. Bolt was an awesome movie made even more awesome by the Disney Digital 3-D process that added depth and clarity to the beautifully rendered CG.

I can't wait to get this on DVD.

Bolt - GeraldRice - 02-09-2009

So this was by Disney and not Pixar? Is the animation on par with what Pixar does? I'm really wondering what the backstory is behind Pixar's spin-off and how Disney put together another CG team.

Bolt - Scott Miller - 02-09-2009

GeraldRice Wrote:So this was by Disney and not Pixar? Is the animation on par with what Pixar does? I'm really wondering what the backstory is behind Pixar's spin-off and how Disney put together another CG team.

Although John Lasseter produced it, it is not a Pixar film. It was created by Walt Disney's Feature Animation studios.

http://www.disneyanimation.com/

Bolt - Sigokat - 06-09-2009

I watched this last night and I must say that it was fabu...ummm...I mean it was great! Big Grin

I really enjoyed this and am definitely adding it to my DVD collection when I get back the the states. Bolt was such a great character and the humor came so naturally.

One of the reasons the hamster made me laugh was because he reminded me of someone on this board...someone that wishes he could go on missions with Alpha Force LOL