RepairmanJack.com Forums
One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood (/thread-3112.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Kenji - 10-25-2008

This is one of the reasons why I like Eastwood. Take a look at his new film's trailer.

Gran Torino

Eastwood plays Walt Kowalski. An iron-willed veteran living in a changing world, who is forced by his immigrant neighbors to confront his own long-held prejudices.

Clint Eastwood is a living legend. He is an actor. He is filmmaker. He is Jazz musician. Also he was a politician. Even if he's old, I'm glad to I can see his another Dirty Harry-like movie. I really can't wait this one. :thumbsup:

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Ken Valentine - 10-25-2008

Kenji Wrote:This is one of the reasons why I like Eastwood. Take a look at his new film's trailer.

Gran Torino

Eastwood plays Walt Kowalski. An iron-willed veteran living in a changing world, who is forced by his immigrant neighbors to confront his own long-held prejudices.
Thanks Kenji. That really sounds good.

I like the movies that many actors make, but I don't like the actors themselves, Clint Eastwood is one of the very few actors I like as an individual.

Ken V.

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - wdg3rd - 10-25-2008

Haven't seen an Eastwood trailer that intriguing since Absolute Power. Though as usual, the book was better, but I wouldn't have bought the book (it's not my usual genre) if I hadn't seen the movie.

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Kenji - 10-25-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:Looks Great, I wasn't even aware of this one. I've been looking forward to "The Changeling". So we have two new Clint Eastwood movies within 2 months of each other. Big Grin

Sure. But he directed "The Changeling", he's not in it. Anyway I'm also looking forward to "The Changeling". Smile

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Weatherford - 11-06-2008

Looks fantastic!!

Absolute Power is one of my all time favorite movies (and books)!

Smile

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - t4terrific - 11-06-2008

[quote=Kenji]QUOTE]

One of the reasons I like Clint Eastwood is, "You're out of bullets. And you know what that means... you're shit outta luck." -Harry Callahan

Anyone else have some cool quotes from Clint?

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - Kenji - 11-06-2008

t4terrific Wrote:One of the reasons I like Clint Eastwood is, "You're out of bullets. And you know what that means... you're shit outta luck." -Harry Callahan

Anyone else have some cool quotes from Clint?

This is very famous quote. I like this line. Confusedmilewinkgrin:

Go ahead, make my day - Harry Callahan

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - GeraldRice - 11-06-2008

Kenji Wrote:This is one of the reasons why I like Eastwood. Take a look at his new film's trailer.

Gran Torino

Clint Eastwood is a living legend. He is an actor. He is filmmaker. He is Jazz musician. Also he was a politician. Even if he's old, I'm glad to I can see his another Dirty Harry-like movie. I really can't wait this one. :thumbsup:

If I'm not mistaken, that one was shot right here in Michigan. Go tax incentives!

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - FreeBeerTomorrow - 11-12-2008

"It's no joke, it's a rope Tuco..."

Or my favorite Clint quote of all time...

"We all have it coming, kid."

One of the reasons why I like Clint Eastwood - t4terrific - 11-12-2008

FreeBeerTomorrow Wrote:"It's no joke, it's a rope Tuco..."

Or my favorite Clint quote of all time...

"We all have it coming, kid."

I've seen this one quoted on this site before:
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig." -The Man With No Name

This may become an important idea in America soon.