RepairmanJack.com Forums
Heads up Maggers - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Heads up Maggers (/thread-2900.html)

Pages: 1 2

Heads up Maggers - law dawg - 06-13-2008

Downloaded Season 2 of Dexter. So far I've knocked out the first three episodes.

Daddy like. Daddy like a LOT.

:adore:

Heads up Maggers - Maggers - 06-13-2008

law dawg Wrote:Downloaded Season 2 of Dexter. So far I've knocked out the first three episodes.

Daddy like. Daddy like a LOT.

:adore:

Yo, Daddy, Wink, aren't we up to Season 3?

Did you not see Season 2 last year? Oooh baby, you're in for some hot (and bloody) fun!

Heads up Maggers - law dawg - 06-13-2008

Maggers Wrote:Yo, Daddy, Wink, aren't we up to Season 3?

Did you not see Season 2 last year? Oooh baby, you're in for some hot (and bloody) fun!

No, I don't have Showtime so I get them off iTunes.

As soon as Season 3 comes out, it's mine. Smile

Heads up Maggers - Maggers - 06-13-2008

law dawg Wrote:No, I don't have Showtime so I get them off iTunes.

As soon as Season 3 comes out, it's mine. Smile

Ahh... Do check back when you finish Season 2. I cannot imagine what they will come up with for Season 3, which is fast approaching.

Enjoy!

Heads up Maggers - cobalt - 06-14-2008

Don't you just love Dexter? So twisted yet enthralling.

Heads up Maggers - law dawg - 06-14-2008

Maggers Wrote:Ahh... Do check back when you finish Season 2. I cannot imagine what they will come up with for Season 3, which is fast approaching.

Enjoy!

SPOILERS

[SPOILER]Just finished the episode where Dexter broke up with his new g/f and where Doakes found his collection.

I'm dying to find out what happens![/SPOILER]

Heads up Maggers - Maggers - 06-14-2008

law dawg Wrote:SPOILERS

[SPOILER]Just finished the episode where Dexter broke up with his new g/f and where Doakes found his collection.

I'm dying to find out what happens![/SPOILER]

LD, my friend, you won't find out from me. You are in for much fun.

Heads up Maggers - law dawg - 06-14-2008

Maggers Wrote:LD, my friend, you won't find out from me. You are in for much fun.

I couldn't get the next to the last episode to download so I'll have to find it elsewhere. But I still have like three episodes to view before that one. Woohoo!

Heads up Maggers - Mick C. - 06-14-2008

Great show, which I started watching during the edited run on CBS of the first season. I liked it so much I bought the DVD set to watch the uncensored version, and will have to pick up the second season when it's out. Gotta say the series is better than the books.

Heads up Maggers - Maggers - 06-14-2008

Mick C. Wrote:Great show, which I started watching during the edited run on CBS of the first season. I liked it so much I bought the DVD set to watch the uncensored version, and will have to pick up the second season when it's out. Gotta say the series is better than the books.

Agreed. I loved the first DEXTER book, the next 2 were good, but not as good as the first. The series, however, has just grown and grown. It has taken the ideas of the book to whole new places.