RepairmanJack.com Forums
Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? (/thread-2880.html)

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Legion - 05-28-2008

I know you can download The Long Way Home from Amazon. Been there done that.

I just got an 80 gig iPod and am hoping to condense a good bit of my library to its hard drive.

So, am are any of the FPW books avail as e books?

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - bones weep tedium - 05-29-2008

Isnt an ipod for listening to audio?

Does it have a little screen, or do you mean audio books? :confused:

80 gigs is H U G E ! ! ! :eek:

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Marc - 05-29-2008

I'm a little confused too. You might be able to read an e-book on the iPod (don't know) but that's one tiny screen, one you'll end up straining your eyes to read. Are you talking audio books?

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - mkmfpwfan - 05-29-2008

F Paul said that he might be interested in putting The Peabody-Ozymandias Traveling Circus & Oddity Emporium book in an ebook format, but he might have been pulling my leg that day. :-) One can only hope that he wasn't. Keri

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Legion - 05-30-2008

I have found a way to convert the text of e books to the notes style on the iPod which only gives you limited space per note but its good for sittin in an airport or docs office.

Right now I have the collected works of TS Elliot, Richard Matheson, Christopher Moore, Kurt Vonnegut, Ray Bradbury and George Orwell on there.

And no, the screen is actually a good size. I watch movies on it all the time. When I am not doing chores or busy with the baby I am usually downloading new movies and converting them to MP4. Im a bit of a download junkie.

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Legion - 05-30-2008

Over the past five years I have compiled 373 gigs of music and I don't even know how much of movies.

Music is one of my few passions that has not been beaten down into apathy over the years.

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - mores - 12-21-2008

Is that an iPod Touch you're using?
Then you can read books with a program called "Stanza"!

I just noticed this thread is really old. Sorry Smile

Are any of the Jack NOVELS avail as e books? - Legion - 12-23-2008

mores Wrote:Is that an iPod Touch you're using?
Then you can read books with a program called "Stanza"!

I just noticed this thread is really old. Sorry Smile

No problem. No, no touch as of yet. Using the latest gen of Ipod Classic. Want to get a Touch but finances are non-existent. That is one of the first non-gun purchases I plan on getting once I start working again.

I've also recently discovered I can read Ebooks in PDF and Txt Format on my phone, an HTC Excaliber ( Tmobile Dash) as its a Windows Mobile Device.