RepairmanJack.com Forums
Jack goes to the dentist - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jack goes to the dentist (/thread-2854.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jack goes to the dentist - Legion - 05-11-2008

I am without dental insurance ( or even a job at the moment) and I just had a tooth shatter last night. Now I can look forward to a week of trying to track down my old dentist in Jersey and dealing with the obvious rigamarole of payment arrangements, and having the remains of a tooth cut from my gum. This got me thinking.

WWJD.

What would Jack do in this situation, as he lives off the books, but Dental records are such a solid thing that they even use them to ID bodies. If he went to a dentist his xrays and dental records would match that of his former legal self.

And what if big-bad-monster-slayingJack was afraid of the dentist as so many people are?

Jack goes to the dentist - bones weep tedium - 05-11-2008

He'd go to some guy he knew -- someone who used to be a dentist but got struck off becasue he was an alcoholic.

He's on the wagon again now, but they won't give him his license back. He's do Jack's teeth and probably do it for free; he probably owes Jack one somehow anyway.

Jack goes to the dentist - icarusflu - 05-11-2008

I would think he wouldn't be above the Bottle of Jack and a pair or pilers method myself

Jack goes to the dentist - Kenji - 05-11-2008

Legion Wrote:I am without dental insurance ( or even a job at the moment) and I just had a tooth shatter last night. Now I can look forward to a week of trying to track down my old dentist in Jersey and dealing with the obvious rigamarole of payment arrangements, and having the remains of a tooth cut from my gum. This got me thinking.

WWJD.

What would Jack do in this situation, as he lives off the books, but Dental records are such a solid thing that they even use them to ID bodies. If he went to a dentist his xrays and dental records would match that of his former legal self.

And what if big-bad-monster-slayingJack was afraid of the dentist as so many people are?

He would go to Dr.Hagus.

Dr. Hagus can only pull out tooth, though....

Jack goes to the dentist - Libby - 05-11-2008

Kenji Wrote:He would go to Dr.Hagus.

Yeah, unless Dr. Hagus can't do dentistry. Then the Doc might make a suggestion for some illegally practicing dentist.

Jack goes to the dentist - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-11-2008

Legion Wrote:I am without dental insurance ( or even a job at the moment) and I just had a tooth shatter last night. Now I can look forward to a week of trying to track down my old dentist in Jersey and dealing with the obvious rigamarole of payment arrangements, and having the remains of a tooth cut from my gum. This got me thinking.

WWJD.

I'd bet Jack's network of "under the radar" people includes a dentist.

Jack goes to the dentist - RichE - 05-11-2008

WWJD.

I know one thing: Even Repairman Jack would____ in his pants and scream like a woman if the dentist was an old man with a German accent whispering in a corn dry croak "IS IT SAFE.....?"

Jack goes to the dentist - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 05-11-2008

RichE Wrote:I know one thing: Even Repairman Jack would____ in his pants and scream like a woman if the dentist was an old man with a German accent whispering in a corn dry croak "IS IT SAFE.....?"

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!--Rich, I'm crying like a girl just =reading= that post!:eek: Ain't you got no mercy, man?Sad

Jack goes to the dentist - BK Akitas - 05-11-2008

that's Hargus..

geez, don't you guys know the great characters of american fiction?

smh.....

Jack goes to the dentist - saynomore - 05-11-2008

[quote=Legion]I am without dental insurance ( or even a job at the moment) and I just had a tooth shatter last night. Now I can look forward to a week of trying to track down my old dentist in Jersey and dealing with the obvious rigamarole of payment arrangements, and having the remains of a tooth cut from my gum.QUOTE]

Forget Jack. How are you doing?

AC

P.S. And stay away from Dr. Hagus. Get the job done right. In my neck of the woods, we have all sorts of dentists and doctors who are licensed in their country but not in the US. About once a month you read in the paper about such a doctor or dentist being busted and/or deported.