RepairmanJack.com Forums
News letter - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: News letter (/thread-2362.html)

News letter - Dave F - 06-04-2007

Has this months news letter gone out yet?

I have tried to re-register - but it just confirms I am already registered

Not in my spam folder

News letter - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-04-2007

Britfan Wrote:Has this months news letter gone out yet?

I have tried to re-register - but it just confirms I am already registered

Not in my spam folder

It has, Dave... Give Paul a pm and I'm sure he set things right by you. Not too many shocking revelations this time, 'cept Paul confessed he also writes under the name "Nora Roberts." (Dadburnit--another collection to start!)

Oh yeah! Paul will reading at the KGB Bar this October! A little joint down in the Village. I saw Nancy Kress read there in September 05. A clownboy made an unkind remark about her story. So what could her old Brockport student do but shiv his kidney? The bartender was =not= happy. Said, "You make a mess, you clean it up. That's the Hell's Angels' code!" So I felt obligated to help him drag the carcass into the alley.

After all, rats gotta eat too.Wink

News letter - phoenix rising - 06-04-2007

Hope you left a nice little message on the body as to his trespass against Nancy Kress, explaining why he had to die and all. I'm sure the authorities would overlook such a cleansing crimeCool

phoenix rising Wrote:Hope you left a nice little message on the body as to his trespass against Nancy Kress, explaining why he had to die and all. I'm sure the authorities would overlook such a cleansing crimeCool

We did, Phoenix. Or, rather, the Angel did. "Only fittin'," he said, and I was not about to argue. But from what I read in the POST and THE DAILY NEWS two days later, all the cops found was gnawed bones and a scrap of paper that nobody could decipher.

Like I said, dem rats is =hungry!= (And maybe Nancy Kress fans too. Who knows?)

News letter - Biggles - 06-04-2007

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:It has, Dave... Give Paul a pm and I'm sure he set things right by you. Not too many shocking revelations this time, 'cept Paul confessed he also writes under the name "Nora Roberts." (Dadburnit--another collection to start!)

Oh yeah! Paul will reading at the KGB Bar this October! A little joint down in the Village. I saw Nancy Kress read there in September 05. A clownboy made an unkind remark about her story. So what could her old Brockport student do but shiv his kidney? The bartender was =not= happy. Said, "You make a mess, you clean it up. That's the Hell's Angels' code!" So I felt obligated to help him drag the carcass into the alley.

After all, rats gotta eat too.Wink

Oh, and don't forget that Paul disclosed that his other Nommes de Plume include "Winston Churchill", "Ayn Rand", and "Charles Dickens". Since all of them were supposedly "dead", I was shocked, shocked, I say! I guess you just can't believe what you read in the obits. In fact, I was telling Homer that just the other day, as we were discussing his "Iliad". I think "Homey" (as his posse calls him) has a best-seller on his hands.

Biggles Wrote:Oh, and don't forget that Paul disclosed that his other Nommes de Plume include "Winston Churchill", "Ayn Rand", and "Charles Dickens". Since all of them were supposedly "dead", I was shocked, shocked, I say! I guess you just can't believe what you read in the obits.

You sure can't, Biggles. But you forgot to mention "H. P. Lovecraft." Which explains THE BARRENS. "Paul" got a jumbo pair--paying tribute to "himself!"