RepairmanJack.com Forums
Just bought Harbingers :D - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Just bought Harbingers :D (/thread-2102.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just bought Harbingers :D - Wufei74 - 12-23-2006

Just wanted to say thanks for writing such great Christmas gifts FPW!

No better way to spend 30 bucks.

Loving it so far Big Grin

Just bought Harbingers :D - cobalt - 12-24-2006

Welcome Wufei. This is the place to be for RMJ and some great conversations. Happy holidays to you.

Just bought Harbingers :D - Dave F - 12-24-2006

Welcome to the board

Stick around and have some fun

I couldn't agree more about FPW - hoping I will have some FPW treats in my christmas stocking

Just bought Harbingers :D - tehuti - 12-26-2006

My patience was rewarded today when I recieved Harbingers for Christmas. I will begin reading it tonight.

Just bought Harbingers :D - Wufei74 - 12-26-2006

thanks for all the christmas <3

But yeah i've been here for a while, just a little lurker Tongue

Just bought Harbingers :D - Manda_W - 12-29-2006

Buckle the seat belts and get ready, Harbringers is a bumpy ride. One hell of a story and lots to be revealed. Lots of ends are going to start coming together.

I got my copy 2 months ago, but I did a re-read in the car going home for Christmas. WOW, gets even better the 4th time around.

Just bought Harbingers :D - BK Akitas - 01-11-2007

gonna say it again if you havent read Habingers yet- SPOILER ALERT

ok, are the kids gone???

alright- here's what I wanna know- after what happened with Gia and Vicks, and the ease with which Jack was automatically accepted as husband and father....by the staff assuming he was Richard Westphalen....does this mean that RJ is going to get the opportunity to be CJ by becoming RW?????? Can it be done? Would it be convincing? Or is it just a little too neat????

Just bought Harbingers :D - jimbow8 - 01-11-2007

BK Akitas Wrote:gonna say it again if you havent read Habingers yet- SPOILER ALERT

ok, are the kids gone???

alright- here's what I wanna know- after what happened with Gia and Vicks, and the ease with which Jack was automatically accepted as husband and father....by the staff assuming he was Richard Westphalen....does this mean that RJ is going to get the opportunity to be CJ by becoming RW?????? Can it be done? Would it be convincing? Or is it just a little too neat????
That hadn't occured to me, but I like it. I like it a lot.

Just bought Harbingers :D - cobalt - 01-11-2007

BK Akitas Wrote:gonna say it again if you havent read Habingers yet- SPOILER ALERT

ok, are the kids gone???

I think I suggested this idea of Jack assuming the Westphalen identity last fall. Someone pointed out that Jack wouldn't match the passport and fingerprints of Richard Westphalen.
But I still think it's a good idea. At least Jack won't have to leave the country now. Ah...but at what a large cost. Sad

Just bought Harbingers :D - KRW - 01-11-2007

ok, are the kids gone???

Can't happen. RW is to close to KRW.... I'd sue!Big Grin