RepairmanJack.com Forums
How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? (/thread-2042.html)

Pages: 1 2

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - tehuti - 11-22-2006

Since having stumbled upon "Conspiracies" in August I have devoured every one of the RJ books up to "Infernal" as well as "The Keep" and "Sims", and I have "Midnight Mass" at the ready. But I was wondering how long it would be before "Harbingers" will be out in paperback. Not that I am too cheap or broke to buy the hardcover, but I have a lot of books, too many. And with very little space in my humble apartment I try to buy paperbacks as opposed to hardcovers.

Will there be a long wait or should I just put Harbingers on my Xmas wish list?

:confused:

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 11-22-2006

tehuti Wrote:Since having stumbled upon "Conspiracies" in August I have devoured every one of the RJ books up to "Infernal" as well as "The Keep" and "Sims", and I have "Midnight Mass" at the ready. But I was wondering how long it would be before "Harbingers" will be out in paperback. Not that I am too cheap or broke to buy the hardcover, but I have a lot of books, too many. And with very little space in my humble apartment I try to buy paperbacks as opposed to hardcovers.

Will there be a long wait or should I just put Harbingers on my Xmas wish list?

:confused:

I'd put it on the Xmas list. The book is =intense.=

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - mitch - 11-22-2006

as a broke college student, I kinda rely on the paperbacks to get my RJ and FPW fixes...I'm not sure why, but it's really hard to find them, even in used bookstores

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - Auskar - 11-22-2006

I actually prefer to read paperbacks, as opposed to hardbacks. But the hardback section of my library keeps growing because I get impatient waiting to read my favorite authors' most recent novels.

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - KRW - 11-22-2006

mitch Wrote:as a broke college student, I kinda rely on the paperbacks to get my RJ and FPW fixes...I'm not sure why, but it's really hard to find them, even in used bookstores

Don't just look in one genre. I've found them in Sci-Fi, Horror, Adventure, etc. It's kinda like a treasure hunt. Good luck and Welcome to the board!

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - mitch - 11-22-2006

Auskar Wrote:I actually prefer to read paperbacks, as opposed to hardbacks. But the hardback section of my library keeps growing because I get impatient waiting to read my favorite authors' most recent novels.

Paperbacks are definitely the way to go if you can get them...sadly, not much FPW in the library down here...a battered copy of The Keep is about all you can expect

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - Sourdoughs - 11-23-2006

mitch Wrote:Paperbacks are definitely the way to go if you can get them...sadly, not much FPW in the library down here...a battered copy of The Keep is about all you can expect

Hey, Mitch. I saw this listing on eBay for 8 FPW book, currently at $5 plus $5 shipping. The books are: Keep, Black Wind, Select, Mirage, Legacies, All the Rage, Hosts, and Gateways.

If the price stays, I thought that's a great deal for people building a library.

http://cgi.ebay.com/F-Paul-Wilson-8-Books-7-Paperbacks-1-HB-DJ_W0QQitemZ280052067442QQihZ018QQcategoryZ377QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-MarcC

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - cobalt - 11-23-2006

mitch Wrote:as a broke college student, I kinda rely on the paperbacks to get my RJ and FPW fixes...I'm not sure why, but it's really hard to find them, even in used bookstores
Welcome Mitch. I know Borders and Barnes and Nobles have decent amounts of the books you seek. I was in Borders on Tuesday, several copies of each book in the RMJ saga.

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - Silverfish - 11-24-2006

Welcome to the board. Happy hunting at the used book stores in your neighbourhood.

Stephanie

How long before Harbingers will be in paperback? - mitch - 11-24-2006

KRW Wrote:Don't just look in one genre. I've found them in Sci-Fi, Horror, Adventure, etc. It's kinda like a treasure hunt. Good luck and Welcome to the board!
thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that