RepairmanJack.com Forums
Wire in the Blood - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Wire in the Blood (/thread-1913.html)

Wire in the Blood - Dave F - 09-29-2006

Don't know if anyone here is a Wire in the Blood fan

TV series based on the books/charatcers of Val McDermid

They are about a criminal psycologist who works with the police on murders

Each episoce is almost a mini movie as they are 90 mins long

We are currently getting series 4 in the UK

I understand BBCAmerica is showing the whole of third series on 30th September, with series 4 starting shortly afterwards

If you get a chance give it a try - like to know what you think

IMHO one of the best shows on british TV at the moment

Wire in the Blood - Scott Hajek - 09-29-2006

It's because of the other thread: http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3713
that I started watching this. I'm on the last episode of season 3. Each episode has been great. Except #2 of season 2... that particular DVD from the library was cracked, so I've got to wait to watch that one.

I recommend this show very much.

Wire in the Blood - Tony H - 10-03-2006

I watched the season premier last night. Season 4 is good, but it's missing a certain something since a certain someone isn't part of the cast now.

Wire in the Blood - Scott Hajek - 10-04-2006

AsMoral Wrote:I watched the season premier last night. Season 4 is good, but it's missing a certain something since a certain someone isn't part of the cast now.

I just finished Season 3 last night.... who's not in 4? It'll be a while before I get to see any of 4.

Wire in the Blood - Marc - 10-04-2006

I've only watched the first two episodes of season one but I really like it. It's worth checking out.

Wire in the Blood - Tony H - 10-04-2006

Scott Hajek Wrote:I just finished Season 3 last night.... who's not in 4? It'll be a while before I get to see any of 4.

*******SPOILER*********************************************
Carol Jordan (Hermione Norris) is no longer part of the cast. There is a new female DI. She is a little more tough than DI Jordan but I really miss the chemistry Tony and Carol had, it was hard for me to watch. And why did she leave without even telling Tony, they were friends. Dr. Tony Hill was surprised to learn that Carol took a job abroad working in South Africa. Oh well, things change, I just have to get used to this new lady.

Wire in the Blood - Scott Hajek - 10-05-2006

AsMoral Wrote:*******SPOILER*********************************************
Carol Jordan (Hermione Norris) is no longer part of the cast. There is a new female DI. She is a little more tough than DI Jordan but I really miss the chemistry Tony and Carol had, it was hard for me to watch. And why did she leave without even telling Tony, they were friends. Dr. Tony Hill was surprised to learn that Carol took a job abroad working in South Africa. Oh well, things change, I just have to get used to this new lady.

I hope the story lines are good this season. The ultra-thick sexual tension between Carol and Tony was fun to watch. Without her, it might not be as enjoyable a season. That is a MAJOR cast change.

Wire in the Blood - Dave F - 10-10-2006

Scott Hajek Wrote:I hope the story lines are good this season. The ultra-thick sexual tension between Carol and Tony was fun to watch. Without her, it might not be as enjoyable a season. That is a MAJOR cast change.

Without giving too much away I really like Fielding - hasn't really affected my enjoyment

Series 4 has been pretty gory so far - love it

Wire in the Blood - Tony H - 10-10-2006

Britfan Wrote:Without giving too much away I really like Fielding - hasn't really affected my enjoyment

Series 4 has been pretty gory so far - love it

Last night's (monday's) was pretty good here. It was based on "The Torment of Others" but sadly I had it figured out well before they revealed the killer. Still enjoyabe and still my favorite show.