RepairmanJack.com Forums
Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! (/thread-1777.html)

Pages: 1 2

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - saynomore - 07-13-2006

I must admit, I love fast-forwarding to my favorite scenes on my DVDs (not so much my VHS tapes because it's really slow). Here's some of my favorites:

1. Shawshank Redemption: FF to Dupree's escape, then watch up to where the Warden blows his brains out.

2. Working Girl: FF to Sigourney Weaver's character getting her comeuppance and Melanie Griffith's character getting that dream job.

3. Aliens: FF to the battle between Ripley in robot suit fighting Alien Mother.

4. It's a Wonderful Life: FF to Bailey asking Mr. Potter for a loan, and watch until the end.

5. Saving Private Ryan: Watch the opening battle, FF to final battle.

I've got plenty more, but I'm curious: What to you FF to?

AC

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - Scott Miller - 07-13-2006

saynomore Wrote:I've got plenty more, but I'm curious: What to you FF to?

AC

I FF to where both Candy and Muffy are giving their lovely brand of TLC to Rick in Candy Strippers.

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - webby - 07-13-2006

Usually if I buy a DVD and watch it repeatedly I end up watching the whole thing every time. But it's an interesting question, and I did come up with one FF that I usually do:

The Princess Bride: FF to the Fire Swamp and watch to the end from there.

[SIZE="1"](Vizzini: "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.' But, only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!"

Not my fav quote - but timely!!)[/SIZE] Smile

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - jimbow8 - 07-13-2006

webby Wrote:Usually if I buy a DVD and watch it repeatedly I end up watching the whole thing every time. But it's an interesting question, and I did come up with one FF that I usually do:

The Princess Bride: FF to the Fire Swamp and watch to the end from there.

[SIZE="1"](Vizzini: "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.' But, only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!"

Not my fav quote - but timely!!)[/SIZE] Smile
As if you could pick a favorite line from that movie. There're too many. It can't be done. It's ..... inconceivable!

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - webby - 07-13-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:As if you could pick a favorite line from that movie. There're too many. It can't be done. It's ..... inconceivable!

Jimbow,
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means."

:p

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - Jay #1 - 07-13-2006

1: The rope scene in Boondock Saints where they fall out of the ceiling.
And occasionally the cat scene.

2: The main fight scene in Final Fantasy Advent Children (written to finish off the final fantasy 7 game.... what? I play. *grin*)

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - jimbow8 - 07-14-2006

The barfight in Knockaround Guys.

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - neotank - 07-16-2006

I watch Momento backwards which is a lot like watching a normal movie forwards.

Just kidding.

Did that make sense?

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - jimbow8 - 07-16-2006

neotank Wrote:I watch Momento backwards which is a lot like watching a normal movie forwards.

Just kidding.

Did that make sense?
It did to me. That is actually a feature on the Special Edition DVD; I have to buy that, but I had already bought the original release DVD.

Scenes You FF To--Movie Spoilers!!! - KRW - 07-16-2006

I can't really think of any particular scene in a movie I f.f. to, just to watch. I typicaly watch them from beggining to end. But I can think of several movies that I f.f. through certain scenes.

Ken