RepairmanJack.com Forums
As much as I like Jack... - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: As much as I like Jack... (/thread-1741.html)

Pages: 1 2

As much as I like Jack... - Paul R - 06-25-2006

I love the Jack books and I love the fact that there are going to be some YA Jack books but.... is there anything else in the pipeline? I know Aftershock & Others is coming soon (next year?) and there's a Keep graphic novel (which hopefully will be available to us Sunny England residents) but what else is there to look forward to? More medical thrillers? More all-out horror? Sci-fi? I know I'm being greedy, but some of my favourites aren't even Jack books - Black Wind, Deep As The Marrow - but don't get me wrong, I love Jack too!Big Grin
So, get your finger out FPW, and write some more books!!! Big Grin Or at least give us a hint as to what's on the horizon.

Paul R, being greedy... and he knows it!

As much as I like Jack... - Kenji - 06-25-2006

Paul R Wrote:I love the Jack books and I love the fact that there are going to be some YA Jack books but.... is there anything else in the pipeline? I know Aftershock & Others is coming soon (next year?) and there's a Keep graphic novel (which hopefully will be available to us Sunny England residents) but what else is there to look forward to? More medical thrillers? More all-out horror? Sci-fi? I know I'm being greedy, but some of my favourites aren't even Jack books - Black Wind, Deep As The Marrow - but don't get me wrong, I love Jack too!Big Grin
So, get your finger out FPW, and write some more books!!! Big Grin Or at least give us a hint as to what's on the horizon.

Paul R, being greedy... and he knows it!

Paul R, I agree with you. I think everybody agree with you. If it's possible, I want to read RJ series at least 20 years.Big Grin Well, but.....sooner or later, Jack will get into (revised)NightWorld.

On the other hand, I want to read new series. But for now, I'm looking forward to next RJ novels.

As much as I like Jack... - Amon - 06-25-2006

Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel (or prequel) to Sims. That was a damn good novel.

As much as I like Jack... - webby - 06-26-2006

Amon Wrote:Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel (or prequel) to Sims. That was a damn good novel.

Heck, yeah! I'm re-reading it right now and loving every minute of it. So far, Sims is my favorite non-Jack, non-Adversary Cycle FPW novel.

As much as I like Jack... - Kenji - 06-26-2006

My favorite one is Black Wind. I wish sequel of Black Wind. I think Kakureta Kao(Hidden Face) is still alive in somewhere.......

As much as I like Jack... - Terry Willacker - 06-26-2006

Black Wind is my favorite also. Then, among non-Jacks, maybe Midnight Mass. it has been a while since I read the others, though.

As much as I like Jack... - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-26-2006

Kenji Wrote:My favorite one is Black Wind. I wish sequel of Black Wind. I think Kakureta Kao(Hidden Face) is still alive in somewhere.......

Let's not forget THE CHRISTMAS THINGY.

As much as I like Jack... - Jay #1 - 06-26-2006

I liked Dydeetown myself. Haven't found out if there's a hardback version, but am happy with the paperback

As much as I like Jack... - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-26-2006

Jay #1 Wrote:I liked Dydeetown myself. Haven't found out if there's a hardback version, but am happy with the paperback

Yeah! Heart-moving story with great cover art as a bonus.

As much as I like Jack... - Kenji - 06-27-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Let's not forget THE CHRISTMAS THINGY.

Oh! I haven't read "THE CHRISTMAS THINGY" yet........Sad