RepairmanJack.com Forums
Legacies ..... - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Legacies ..... (/thread-1647.html)

Legacies ..... - kurrgan - 05-05-2006

Three down. Just finished Legacies and i am as thrilled with this one as the others. Wonderful stuff. I love the characters and the little stings and scenarios Jack sets up in all of the stories. It does not get bogged down in technical terminology and not highly complex. Proof that you do not need to get crazy when trying to do something no matter what it is. The simplest answer is usually the best answer and i love that as much as anything about the RJ stuff. Not a lot of sophiscitaced computer stuff going on and the toys he uses are wonderful.

Conspiracies is next and i cant wait to start it.

$$$$$ SPOLIER $$$$$

I Loved what he did to The Nail, the whole dress like santa thing and the horns and all. I burst out laughing at my desk and my co workers thought i was nuts. And squeegeeman is someone i am sure we can all identify with .....

$$$$$ END SPOILER $$$$$

Legacies ..... - Scott Miller - 05-05-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Conspiracies is next and i cant wait to start it.

$$$$$ SPOLIER $$$$$

I Loved what he did to The Nail, the whole dress like santa thing and the horns and all. I burst out laughing at my desk and my co workers thought i was nuts. And squeegeeman is someone i am sure we can all identify with .....

$$$$$ END SPOILER $$$$$

Glad to hear you're enjoying the series; reading doesn't get any better than an FPW book.

The Santa scene is much revered 'round these parts, it received many a vote for the favorite RJ moment. Conspiracies is my personal favorite of the RJ books, very funny with heaps of action. You are in for a treat.

Legacies ..... - KRW - 05-05-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Three down. Just finished Legacies and i am as thrilled with this one as the others. Wonderful stuff. I love the characters and the little stings and scenarios Jack sets up in all of the stories. It does not get bogged down in technical terminology and not highly complex. Proof that you do not need to get crazy when trying to do something no matter what it is. The simplest answer is usually the best answer and i love that as much as anything about the RJ stuff. Not a lot of sophiscitaced computer stuff going on and the toys he uses are wonderful.

Conspiracies is next and i cant wait to start it.

$$$$$ SPOLIER $$$$$

$$$$$ END SPOILER $$$$$

Keep an eye out for the band "The Nail" played for (Polio), they're mentioned frequently in th RJ series. As far as this scene, it's A favorite, but not THE favorite for me. Wait till you read "All The Rage"!Smile

KRW

Legacies ..... - cobalt - 05-05-2006

You'll LOVE Conspiracies! My favorite thus far though is Crisscross. IF I ever get my hands on the latest book, that fav might just change! Dang! Amazon shipping error!

Legacies ..... - KRW - 05-06-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:You'll LOVE Conspiracies! My favorite thus far though is Crisscross. IF I ever get my hands on the latest book, that fav might just change! Dang! Amazon shipping error!

OH HELL NO! That's a travisty, no wait. That's a tragedy, no wait. That's a catastraphe! Oh what a calamity!!!!!!

KRW

Legacies ..... - cobalt - 05-06-2006

KRW Wrote:OH HELL NO! That's a travisty, no wait. That's a tragedy, no wait. That's a catastraphe! Oh what a calamity!!!!!!

KRW
No Matter the word, IT STINKS! The mailman best bring that book today or I'll be totally glum! Twitch.......

Legacies ..... - Jay #1 - 05-06-2006

My favorite actually is Jack's reactions to what the woman had gone through as a child due to both her brother and father.

Scott Miller Wrote:The Santa scene is much revered 'round these parts, it received many a vote for the favorite RJ moment. Conspiracies is my personal favorite of the RJ books, very funny with heaps of action. You are in for a treat.