RepairmanJack.com Forums
Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL (/thread-1625.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - kurrgan - 04-24-2006

Just went on Amazon to order more RJ fun. Ordered Legacies and Conspiracies and, of course, Legacies is on back order. Goodness LOL i now have that and The Tomb waiting but at least i will have Conspiracies in a few days and i can't wait. Im itchy and chomping at the bit here.

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - Marc - 04-24-2006

If you really need your Jack fix and can't wait for Amazon I'd suggest Abebooks.com. It's a search engine for books and I've had a lot of success with them. The books are generally used but for the most part in very good condition and inexpensive.

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-24-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Just went on Amazon to order more RJ fun. Ordered Legacies and Conspiracies and, of course, Legacies is on back order. Goodness LOL i now have that and The Tomb waiting but at least i will have Conspiracies in a few days and i can't wait. Im itchy and chomping at the bit here.

Kurrgan, Kurrgan, Kurrgan...how am I ever going to get my big raise and well-deserved promotion if you deal with the Amazon slavemasters rather than the free men and women of Barnes&Noble?

Marc B. Wrote:If you really need your Jack fix and can't wait for Amazon I'd suggest Abebooks.com. It's a search engine for books and I've had a lot of success with them. The books are generally used but for the most part in very good condition and inexpensive.

Marc, Marc, Marc...How am I ever going to get my big raise and well-deserved promotion if you point questing souls in the direction of Abebooks rather than the free men and women of Barnes&Noble? (That's 3 times and I am TIRED of typing this!Sad )

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - Marc - 04-24-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Marc, Marc, Marc...How am I ever going to get my big raise and well-deserved promotion if you point questing souls in the direction of Abebooks rather than the free men and women of Barnes&Noble? (That's 3 times and I am TIRED of typing this!Sad )

Nope. Never. Wink

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - peachynat - 04-24-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Marc, Marc, Marc...How am I ever going to get my big raise and well-deserved promotion if you point questing souls in the direction of Abebooks rather than the free men and women of Barnes&Noble? (That's 3 times and I am TIRED of typing this!Sad )

Mike, I take it you work for Barnes & Noble??

peachynat Wrote:Mike, I take it you work for Barnes & Noble??

22 years this May 21st, Peachynat. I'm the Performing Arts supervisor at the Lincoln Triangle store, Broadway and 66th Street in Manhattan. We were delighted to have Paul for an event in December 2003, and are looking forward to welcoming him again this June 1st.

Marc B. Wrote:Nope. Never. Wink

"Someday, Kent...when =your= back is to the wall...call on me."
THE CEREMONY OF INNOCENCE, Ronald Ribman Big Grin

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - jimbow8 - 04-24-2006

I am with you Mike. I still use Amazon (too much) but I am trying to switch to B&N

Ugh, Amazon is frustrating LOL - peachynat - 04-24-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:22 years this May 21st, Peachynat. I'm the Performing Arts supervisor at the Lincoln Triangle store, Broadway and 66th Street in Manhattan. We were delighted to have Paul for an event in December 2003, and are looking forward to welcoming him again this June 1st.
Cool... congrats on your upcoming anniversary. Smile