RepairmanJack.com Forums
Finally finished my first RJ Novel - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Finally finished my first RJ Novel (/thread-1612.html)

Finally finished my first RJ Novel - kurrgan - 04-17-2006

couldn't get them in order but just finished reading Hosts. RJ is the man. loved the story and can't wait to get more into it to find out about the otherness and the adversary whom i will assume with my limited knowledge is sal roma or whatever. one question i have is the russian lady with the dog. it seems to me she fills the same role as the oracle in the matrix or have i just over simplified it or even overshot the whole damn purpose of this woman.

shame Kate had to die and Sandy too actually liked the kid and liked Beth too.

Gateways is my next trip and i hope to learn infinite amounts more about this world and oh yeah almost forgot gotta love Abe too

Russian lady mentioned tests and etc in the scene at the end. was this something that happened to happen, meaning the death of kate, for him to be able to continue down the path that has been chosen for him. im sure im way off base here or was it the otherness trying to slow him down.

oh god i cant wait for gATEWAYS and the rest.

Finally finished my first RJ Novel - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-17-2006

kurrgan Wrote:couldn't get them in order but just finished reading Hosts. RJ is the man. loved the story and can't wait to get more into it to find out about the otherness and the adversary whom i will assume with my limited knowledge is sal roma or whatever. one question i have is the russian lady with the dog. it seems to me she fills the same role as the oracle in the matrix or have i just over simplified it or even overshot the whole damn purpose of this woman.

Gateways is my next trip and i hope to learn infinite amounts more about this world and oh yeah almost forgot gotta love Abe too

Russian lady mentioned tests and etc in the scene at the end. was this something that happened to happen, meaning the death of kate, for him to be able to continue down the path that has been chosen for him. im sure im way off base here or was it the otherness trying to slow him down.

It would be better for you not to delve too deeply into these mysteries. It will not bring you "much luck." But, as you are determinded, please be welcome among the gang. Enjoy the stay. NIGHTWORLD--my own little piece of cosmic art--begins next month. Until then, Kurrgan--Bluesman Mike, who's computer I am commanding, asks--have some fun.

Finally finished my first RJ Novel - peachynat - 04-18-2006

Congrats on finishing your first RJ book!! You'll love all the others too!! Smile and you're right Jack is the man!

Finally finished my first RJ Novel - Ossicle - 04-18-2006

kurrgan Wrote:couldn't get them in order but just finished reading Hosts. RJ is the man. loved the story and can't wait to get more into it to find out about the otherness and the adversary whom i will assume with my limited knowledge is sal roma or whatever. one question i have is the russian lady with the dog. it seems to me she fills the same role as the oracle in the matrix or have i just over simplified it or even overshot the whole damn purpose of this woman.

Nice that you liked it, and welcome to the board.

You didn't spoil anything for me, but please remember to put a spoiler warning above/in your post if you're going to give away crucial information.

-o