RepairmanJack.com Forums
Just Finished The Keep ..... - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Just Finished The Keep ..... (/thread-1551.html)

Pages: 1 2

Just Finished The Keep ..... - kurrgan - 03-13-2006

Hey there all, just finished reading the Keep and i really enjoyed it. For me the only way i can describe it was good fun. I thi k it was agreat story with great heroes and villains alike. It got me hooked and kept me interested from the very beginning.

love the whole idea of the sword and beings from the first age and him not being a true vampire bloodsucker but a vampire of a different kind.

i dont know to me it all added up to page turning fun.

for my next endeavor i am going into Repairman Jack beginning with the Tomb which should be arriving from Amazon today.

and also, i am working on writing my own novel, not really in the horror genre more of an international spy mystery called Project Archangel but it is fun to do.

have a great day everyone and i cant wait to start thw Tomb

Just Finished The Keep ..... - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 03-13-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Hey there all, just finished reading the Keep and i really enjoyed it. For me the only way i can describe it was good fun. I thi k it was agreat story with great heroes and villains alike. It got me hooked and kept me interested from the very beginning.

love the whole idea of the sword and beings from the first age and him not being a true vampire bloodsucker but a vampire of a different kind.

for my next endeavor i am going into Repairman Jack beginning with the Tomb which should be arriving from Amazon today.

and also, i am working on writing my own novel, not really in the horror genre more of an international spy mystery called Project Archangel but it is fun to do.

Welcome, Kurrgan! Keep at your own writing. Keep the gang posted, and maybe treat us to a page or two--you'll find us a good audience.

Just Finished The Keep ..... - kurrgan - 03-14-2006

Well thanks for the welcome and sometime today i am going to try and post like 2 pages from what im working on. Question is, what would be the best way to get them transferred here: just paste them right from my original document to a thread or another way?

Just Finished The Keep ..... - Ossicle - 03-14-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Hey there all, just finished reading the Keep and i really enjoyed it. For me the only way i can describe it was good fun. I thi k it was agreat story with great heroes and villains alike. It got me hooked and kept me interested from the very beginning.

I would not bother with the rest, he pretty much peaked with "The Keep." Wink

Just Finished The Keep ..... - kurrgan - 03-15-2006

While i always appreciate everyone's opinion i will say thanks for the heads up but i think i will continue with the RJ Series anyway, looks like it will be a lot of fun and, after all, fun is the name of the game.

have a great day everyone, i am still looking to post a page or two from my own book which i working on called The Archangel Project but i am curious what would be the easiest way to get them up here?

is pasting them to a new post the easiest, best way?

Just Finished The Keep ..... - jimbow8 - 03-15-2006

Ossicle Wrote:I would not bother with the rest, he pretty much peaked with "The Keep." Wink
***splork***

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ok, guess it was a bad idea to post pages but i still intend to start The Tomb .....:p

Just Finished The Keep ..... - jimbow8 - 03-15-2006

kurrgan Wrote:Ok, guess it was a bad idea to post pages but i still intend to start The Tomb .....:p
If you want people to read it, go ahead and post.

My opinion on the best way would be to

a) post it on your own site (if you have one) and post a link here;

b) post it on a file storage site and post a link here; or

c) post it here as a .pdf or .doc file (or .zip if those aren't allowed).

hey thanks for the advice, i am going to try and do it before i leave work for the day. i do not have my own site and honestly have no clue what a file storage site is or how they work so ill have to include it as a file on here

okay guys here is a link to a chapter from my own work. be kind my health insurance does not pay for facial surgery so please limit all blows to below the head and above the belt.

thanks

http://www.geocities.com/jarrednomakk/Archange.html?1142447550531

i think this works .....