RepairmanJack.com Forums
LOST Tonight!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: LOST Tonight!! (/thread-2194.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

LOST Tonight!! - Lisa - 02-23-2007

Why is/was Jack's tattoo a "mystery?" Was his tattoo part of the plot before, or is it just one of those things that Lost fanatics debate on the Lost boards? Honestly, this show is starting to irritate me with its lack of forward progress or coherent plot.

LOST Tonight!! - Maggers - 02-23-2007

Lisa Wrote:Why is/was Jack's tattoo a "mystery?" Was his tattoo part of the plot before, or is it just one of those things that Lost fanatics debate on the Lost boards? Honestly, this show is starting to irritate me with its lack of forward progress or coherent plot.

It was just a big, fat, obvious tatoo that no one could figure out, including Kate. I was interested to know what it meant. Now it seems he has a mystical mission to lead....someone to do do....something.

I do like the new woman, Diana Scarwid, who played Joan Crawford's "no wire hangers" daughter as a teenager and adult in "Mommie Dearest." She has the perfect attitude for a nasty, prison warden.

I still enjoy the show immensely. I'm willing to go along for the ride.

LOST Tonight!! - mitch - 02-23-2007

Maggers Wrote:It was just a big, fat, obvious tatoo that no one could figure out, including Kate. I was interested to know what it meant. Now it seems he has a mystical mission to lead....someone to do do....something.

I do like the new woman, Diana Scarwid, who played Joan Crawford's "no wire hangers" daughter as a teenager and adult in "Mommie Dearest." She has the perfect attitude for a nasty, prison warden.

That lady has to be pure evil. This episode actually made me like Jack. I was very impressed.

LOST Tonight!! - Lisa - 02-23-2007

mitch Wrote:That lady has to be pure evil. This episode actually made me like Jack. I was very impressed.

Yes, I will give it that, I like Jack a little better now. Maybe seeing him get beat up was cathartic. Wink

The Isabel chick is pretty scary. But apparently Benry is in charge of her? So I don't see the point of her character unless she's going to go rogue or something.

LOST Tonight!! - saynomore - 02-23-2007

Lenny: But, George, you promised to tell me the meaning of LOST.

George: And I will. It's out there...on the island.

Lenny: Where, George? I don't see it.

George: Just keep looking and don't turn around.

Lenny: Where? Yeah, I see it, George, I see it.

BANG!

AC

P.S. Sometimes I think I see it, too. But I'll give it to the end of the season, and if it doesn't go anywhere, then I'll just read the summaries (as I do with ALL MY CHILDREN). Wink

LOST Tonight!! - Medusa - 02-23-2007

Maggers Wrote:It was just a big, fat, obvious tatoo that no one could figure out, including Kate. I was interested to know what it meant. Now it seems he has a mystical mission to lead....someone to do do....something.

That's why she looked so familiar! My husband and I were trying to figure that out. I love you Mommie Dearest.

LOST Tonight!! - Maggers - 02-26-2007

One more thing about Jack's tatoo. In last week's episode, he only got the bottom half done, that is, the Chinese lettering that looks like a band around his bicep. The large green...whatever...that sits above it was not on his arm when the brother of the tatoo artist/spiritualist pulled his sleeve up to look before he beat up Jack.

So we still have to learn how he got the upper part of his tatoo.

LOST Tonight!! - cobalt - 02-27-2007

Maggers Wrote:One more thing about Jack's tatoo. In last week's episode, he only got the bottom half done, that is, the Chinese lettering that looks like a band around his bicep. The large green...whatever...that sits above it was not on his arm when the brother of the tatoo artist/spiritualist pulled his sleeve up to look before he beat up Jack.

So we still have to learn how he got the upper part of his tatoo.
I forgot about that!

LOST Tonight!! - Auskar - 02-28-2007

Lisa Wrote:Honestly, this show is starting to irritate me with its lack of forward progress or coherent plot.

That's what I've been saying, so I agree with you.

Oh, cool! Something else to waste our time over. "WHAT is the meaning of Jack's TATTOO?" Who cares? Everyone was once AT LEAST that excited over a French woman being on the island. Haven't heard much of her lately, so it must have been REAL important.

Or maybe she's just LOST...

LOST Tonight!! - Maggers - 02-28-2007

Auskar Wrote:Oh, cool! Something else to waste our time over. "WHAT is the meaning of Jack's TATTOO?" Who cares?

I care. I also don't consider watching a show that I very much enjoy to be a waste of my time.

I'm surprised that if you feel it's a waste of your time that you continue to watch. There are many other channels to flip to.