RepairmanJack.com Forums
For the recidivist in all of us - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: For the recidivist in all of us (/thread-1779.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

For the recidivist in all of us - neotank - 07-16-2006

XamberB Wrote:How about Time Bandits and Real Genius?

Hazel

I'm right there with you on time bandits. Haven't seen it as much as the others, but prolly seen it 4 times and love the movie.

I love the ending with the devil and the scene with the giant.

For the recidivist in all of us - cobalt - 07-16-2006

XamberB Wrote:How about Time Bandits and Real Genius?

Hazel
Another two gems to add to the list. We had a "Lazlo" in our dorm, didn't spend time in the closet, but we couldn't get her out of her room except for classes or clinical. We all wondered IF she ate? We were shocked when she showed up for graduation!

For the recidivist in all of us - The Mad American - 07-18-2006

How can the greatest movie just for the dialogue that makes me laugh not be mentioned?

Army of Darkness...I have probably seen this 30-40 times and I still laugh at it. If it was anyone but Bruce Campbell playing Ash it wouldn't work but man some of the lines and the delivery in that movie.

The 13th Warrior. Not sure how many times I have seen this but a few. Hehe.

Pale Rider and The Outlaw Josie Wells. Total revenge its time for payback you scumbag movies. I seem drawn to those.

Braveheart. My wife won;t watch this again because she said the ending is too depressing. Its history, what can you say?

Christmas Story. Fa ra ra ra ra...need I say more?

Man just noticed a decided lack of high brow thinking man movies on my list. Oh well, guess I will just have to try harder to like crap, er stuff that goes against my nature.

For the recidivist in all of us - Noelie - 07-18-2006

The Mad American Wrote:Braveheart. My wife won;t watch this again because she said the ending is too depressing. Its history, what can you say?

When I went to see Braveheart for the first time, it dawned on me about 3/4 of the way through that William Wallace was a real person and some of the details I had learned about him years prior came filtering back to me. I damn near panicked when I realized that I knew how it was going to end. I don't think I've ever had a movie affect me emotionally as much as that movie did.

For the recidivist in all of us - jimbow8 - 07-18-2006

Noelie Wrote:When I went to see Braveheart for the first time, it dawned on me about 3/4 of the way through that William Wallace was a real person and some of the details I had learned about him years prior came filtering back to me. I damn near panicked when I realized that I knew how it was going to end. I don't think I've ever had a movie affect me emotionally as much as that movie did.
That sounds like my reaction when I realized what was going to happen in Se7en. Jaw dropped to the floor in shock for the last 15 minutes of the movie.

For the recidivist in all of us - jimbow8 - 07-18-2006

The Mad American Wrote:How can the greatest movie just for the dialogue that makes me laugh not be mentioned?

Army of Darkness...I have probably seen this 30-40 times and I still laugh at it. If it was anyone but Bruce Campbell playing Ash it wouldn't work but man some of the lines and the delivery in that movie.

The 13th Warrior. Not sure how many times I have seen this but a few. Hehe.

Pale Rider and The Outlaw Josie Wells. Total revenge its time for payback you scumbag movies. I seem drawn to those.

Braveheart. My wife won;t watch this again because she said the ending is too depressing. Its history, what can you say?

Christmas Story. Fa ra ra ra ra...need I say more?

Man just noticed a decided lack of high brow thinking man movies on my list. Oh well, guess I will just have to try harder to like crap, er stuff that goes against my nature.
LAck of high-brow??? What about Braveheart?!? Army of Darkness - oh never mind. did you ever see Bubba Ho-Tep?

And for high-brow.... how about The Sting?

For the recidivist in all of us - Scott Hajek - 07-18-2006

Fight Club. Need I say more?

For the recidivist in all of us - The Mad American - 07-19-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:LAck of high-brow??? What about Braveheart?!? Army of Darkness - oh never mind. did you ever see Bubba Ho-Tep?

And for high-brow.... how about The Sting?

Loved Bubba Hotep and have it on DVD. Didn't really like The Sting that much to be honest.

For the recidivist in all of us - The Mad American - 07-19-2006

Scott Hajek Wrote:Fight Club. Need I say more?

First rule of Fight Club......Wink

For the recidivist in all of us - KRW - 07-19-2006

The Mad American Wrote:First rule of Fight Club......Wink

........Don't sweat on the guy next to you?

Ken