RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! (/thread-4707.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Marc - 03-05-2013

Yeah... Sunday's episode was really good. I've always hoped they'd explore what happened with Morgan. It's sad to see what has become of him.

As for the previous week I enjoyed that one too. While it was slower, I think it really evolved Carl as a hardened survivor. It never was boring to me, but more a brief lull in the shit storm I'm sure is coming.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Brian - 03-05-2013

I'll say it again. I like the way the story is playing out somewhat differently from the books. It keeps one guessing at what will happen next.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - cobalt - 03-25-2013

******SPOILERS*****

I think the season finale is next week.
I felt so bad for Daryl at the end of the episode last night. Merle redeems himself by letting Michonne go....and then sets out to take out the Governor and his men. Only to end up killed by that sadistic man....that bites off Merle's fingers!!!
Poor Daryl had to kill his own brother. You could see he was so torn...pushing zombie Merle away several times...like it was a cruel joke. He then does what he needs to....and does the deed.
Now we have to worry about Andrea...strapped to the Gov's torture chair. Who's gonna save her I wonder? Milton? Tyreese?

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Medusa - 03-26-2013

Finally got to watch the episode last night. Couldn't get back on FB until I did. Some of my FB friends on there had posted spoilers and I was a little pissed off to know about Merle before I got to see it. I thought it was a really good episode though. And as much as I may like Andrea, its her own fault for not taking out the Gov when she had the chance. She knew then what he was capable of.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - LolaRennt - 03-26-2013

It was a great episode. I think Andrea deserves to get taken out by a stray bullet.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Brian - 03-26-2013

LolaRennt Wrote:It was a great episode. I think Andrea deserves to get taken out by a stray bullet.

Make it a head shot, so she doesn't come back. LOL

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Marc - 03-28-2013

I dunno... it felt like a very sloppy episode to me. You'd think they'd want a more emotional punch with Merle, but it just wasn't there. Everything felt... I dunno... just sort of pasted together. There was no real flow to the episode, and very haphazard.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - PicardRex - 04-01-2013

Marc Wrote:I dunno... it felt like a very sloppy episode to me. You'd think they'd want a more emotional punch with Merle, but it just wasn't there. Everything felt... I dunno... just sort of pasted together. There was no real flow to the episode, and very haphazard.

If you thought last weeks was sloppy just wait until you see the stinker of a finale.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Marc - 04-02-2013

PicardRex Wrote:If you thought last weeks was sloppy just wait until you see the stinker of a finale.

I felt the finale was much more honed then last weeks episode. Good action, good suspense... I felt everything came together nicely.

The Walking Dead Season #3 - SPOILERS! - Medusa - 04-03-2013

A friend posted this on Facebook and it was so damn funny I have to pass it on:

[Image: 985hj47.gif]