RepairmanJack.com Forums
**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: **big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! (/thread-2480.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - cobalt - 09-25-2007

Every time I log on now I find some other wonderful addition to the site. Our names stand out better in white....I like it! Thanks again to our wonderful Queens Lisa and Susan.

One question though....why are some of the names still in blue letters?

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - ccosborne3 - 09-25-2007

I like the new black background. Makes the board look thinner.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Ken Valentine - 09-25-2007

For my part, changing the color of "location" to blue on the "Who's Online" section, has made it very difficult to read.

Ken V.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - webby - 09-25-2007

[Image: Applaus.gif] Beautiful job, ladies!

I love, love, love the black background and the header graphic and the links next to the header graphic and our names in white, and..... well, pretty much everything!

Even if the black background doesn't make the board look thinner Wink , it really does make it easier to read. I do agree with Ken V, though, the thread names in "Who's Online" are kind of hard to read in that light blue.

You get an A+ from me.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - cobalt - 09-25-2007

Yes it's a pretty shade of cobalt blue, but tad hard to read.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Maggers - 09-26-2007

I'm having a hard time reading the new white print on the board headings. Is it my eyes or my computer, or just the fact that the print is white? I also can't read the blue.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Ken Valentine - 09-26-2007

Maggers Wrote:I'm having a hard time reading the new white print on the board headings. Is it my eyes or my computer, or just the fact that the print is white? I also can't read the blue.

It looks like there will still be a little ironing to do, but on the whole, Lisa and Susan have done a marvelous job.

Ken V.

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Susan - 09-26-2007

Maggers Wrote:I'm having a hard time reading the new white print on the board headings. Is it my eyes or my computer, or just the fact that the print is white? I also can't read the blue.

Hi Maggers,

Unfortunately, if I change the board headings to black it changes the footer to black and if that happened you couldn't read it. So it's either white, yellow or blue. When I did it in blue most people didn't like it and yellow is worse, so that's why I went with white.

It's a pain in the butt, I tell you! The white looks fine to me, though. Could you be having a contrast problem with your monitor?

Ciao, baby,
Susanita

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Silverfish - 09-26-2007

I find the "time of last post" in its new bold black is very distracting. My eyes keep being drawn towards that, and I don't find it such a useful thing that I would need it to be highlighted.

Stephanie

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Auskar - 09-26-2007

Silverfish Wrote:
I find the "time of last post" in its new bold black is very distracting. My eyes keep being drawn towards that, and I don't find it such a useful thing that I would need it to be highlighted.
It's fine with me, but I never notice anything but the "new posts" thread titles, anyway.