RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Next Generation Last Thread - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: The Next Generation Last Thread (/thread-4776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Next Generation Last Thread - Fenian1916 - 02-21-2013

I want it to snow now

The Next Generation Last Thread - Sigokat - 02-21-2013

Its raining here, has been all day and its supposed to snow overnight

The Next Generation Last Thread - PicardRex - 02-21-2013

Medusa Wrote:I grew up watching the original Star Trek but I like TNG more. I started watching DS9 a couple of years in and got hooked on it too. Never could get into Voyager though.

"Avery Brooks is a freaky dude, have you seen the doc that Shatner does, I think its called The Captains, he goes around interviewing all of them and Brooks is one crazy mofo."

I did see The Captains and thought it was pretty good. This is the EXACT description to give for Avery Brooks. When I watched it I thought maybe he was high. ha ha

I do like Star Wars but I like Star Trek better. I've met a couple of the original Treks. I met George Takei and Nichelle Nichols (she STILL looks amazing) last year at 2 different Comic Cons here. This years we're doing to meet Walter Koenig and John Delancie (Q).

What was Q like? I know he's really John de Lancie, but he'll always be Q. I would love to have seen that Q vs Spock debate they did years ago.

Thats what I thought abotu Brooks too, but the more it went on, I think he is just kind of loopy, one of those artsy types that just gets lost in it.

t4terrific Wrote:It was your absence that made the changes necessary. How were we to know you'd be back so soon. Big Grin

Well, at least I can die knowing I effected some change within my life.

PicardRex Wrote:What was Q like? I know he's really John de Lancie, but he'll always be Q. I would love to have seen that Q vs Spock debate they did years ago.

Thats what I thought abotu Brooks too, but the more it went on, I think he is just kind of loopy, one of those artsy types that just gets lost in it.

John De Lanice also did the voice of Dr. Benton Quest in the second season of the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest that came out in the mid 90s.

Yes, my nerdiness knows no bounds. Smile

[Image: 2239462-star_wars_boba_fett.jpg]

Fenian1916 Wrote:[Image: 2239462-star_wars_boba_fett.jpg]

You's be surprised at how true a statement that is. Trust me.

Oh I know, they have come through here trying to sign people up with promises of tax free salary

yeah its tax free...to an extent. But for all the perks, there is alot of BS and nonsense they go through out here...I deal with them on a daily basis on the team that I am on right now.

Q also does the voice of one of the mentor assassins in Assassins Creed