RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - unsupervised - 04-22-2011

Just gonna toss this out there...

Gil Bellows

He has been bouncing around in my head as a possible "Jack" since I saw the great/bad mini-series "Final Days of Planet Earth"
Other than the obvious fact that Gil will need some Hollywood hair, I think he could do it

Who's Your Cast? - unsupervised - 04-22-2011

Monquito Wrote:There was no TOMB in The Tomb either....

Jack described the sunken freighter was as a "tomb" near the end of the book

Who's Your Cast? - Ken Valentine - 04-22-2011

unsupervised Wrote:Just gonna toss this out there...

Gil Bellows

He has been bouncing around in my head as a possible "Jack" since I saw the great/bad mini-series "Final Days of Planet Earth"
Other than the obvious fact that Gil will need some Hollywood hair, I think he could do it
A lot of people are concerned with the actors age -- wanting the actor for Jack to be the same -- or close to the same -- age as Jack. Jack is 35 or so, and Gil Bellows will soon reach his 44th birthday.

Ken V.

Who's Your Cast? - Mala_Ross - 04-22-2011

Ken Valentine Wrote:A lot of people are concerned with the actors age -- wanting the actor for Jack to be the same -- or close to the same -- age as Jack. Jack is 35 or so, and Gil Bellows will soon reach his 44th birthday.

Ken V.

Hi, I'm New, but i noticed this discussion and had to jump in! I think Jack could be played be Micheal Shanks!

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 04-24-2011

I now believe more than ever in Jensen Ackles. Even made some Awesome siggies for my honey since he uses RJ as his username sometimes.
You can view one attached to this post.

Anyways. Side note: I love my thrifty stores here! Last year I found a rare copy of the Tery, and several small stories written by FPW in Sci-Fi magazines from the 70s and today for $1 I got first edition copy of Black Wind.
-psyched- :xd:

Who's Your Cast? - Ken Valentine - 04-24-2011

Mala_Ross Wrote:Hi, I'm New, but i noticed this discussion and had to jump in! I think Jack could be played be Micheal Shanks!
Welcome to the board!

We all have our favorites, and this has been going on for . . . what? Ten years?

It's still fun though.

Even though a lot of folks here would say that he's too old, I still like Nathan Fillian.

Who's Your Cast? - Mala_Ross - 04-27-2011

Ken Valentine Wrote:Welcome to the board!

We all have our favorites, and this has been going on for . . . what? Ten years?

It's still fun though.

Even though a lot of folks here would say that he's too old, I still like Nathan Fillian.

I'd have to agree with you there, Nathan Fillian is amazing, i love him as castle, mal, and of course Capitan Hammer

Who's Your Cast? - persephoneslove - 04-27-2011

So happy Castle is still going strong. I was afraid it would be like every other new show I like and be cancelled after one season or less.

I have bad luck with the shows I like. I am cursed to them. Sad

Who's Your Cast? - Ken Valentine - 04-28-2011

Mala_Ross Wrote:I'd have to agree with you there, Nathan Fillian is amazing, i love him as castle, mal, and of course Capitan Hammer
I've only seen him in Firefly and Serenity, but that was enough to convince me -- he can do dry humor as well as dark and deadly.

There are so many choices for Jack. Whoever gets the part . . . I'll accept him.

At one time, Viggo Mortensen would have made a perfect RJ.

Ken V.

Who's Your Cast? - Mala_Ross - 04-28-2011

persephoneslove Wrote:So happy Castle is still going strong. I was afraid it would be like every other new show I like and be cancelled after one season or less.

I have bad luck with the shows I like. I am cursed to them. Sad

I'm the same way, sorta, but usually my shows are just ruined!