RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Walking Dead - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: The Walking Dead (/thread-3868.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Walking Dead - Brian - 11-01-2010

Not bad, not bad at all. I cringed when the round took the zombie out in the tank. Ouch!

The Walking Dead - flyingfox - 11-02-2010

This is available on cable in the UK, but I don't have cableSad
I hope it comes out on the free to view channels sometime, sounds good.

The Walking Dead - Alvin Fox - 11-02-2010

I loved it.

Especially the ringing ears after the gunshot inside the tank. It's just a little detail that makes me happy that it was acknowledged.

I might have changed one thing though-

[SPOILER]After Shane kisses Lori around Carl I wouldn't have cut to a picture of Rick, Lori and Carl. So you wouldn't know that it was Rick's family Shane is with.[/SPOILER]

The Walking Dead - The Mad American - 11-02-2010

AlvinFox Wrote:I loved it.

Especially the ringing ears after the gunshot inside the tank. It's just a little detail that makes me happy that it was acknowledged.

I might have changed one thing though-

[SPOILER]After Shane kisses Lori around Carl I wouldn't have cut to a picture of Rick, Lori and Carl. So you wouldn't know that it was Rick's family Shane is with.[/SPOILER]

Yeah, I was wondering how they would handle that, and really, I didn't have that big of an issue with it. It is one of those things they do for people who don't pick up on stuff as easy as others. It was kind of a hammer over the head moment though.

The Walking Dead - Brian - 11-02-2010

It was the opening episode, maybe the writers had a reason to highlight that relationship?

The Walking Dead - The Mad American - 11-02-2010

Brian Wrote:I was the opening episode, maybe the writers had a reason to highlight that relationship?

Yeah, it plays a big role in the story line as it moves forward (from the Graphic Novels anyway, which it looks like they are following pretty faithfully). So yeah I think it was just to establish that for those who may not pick it up or have any background with the story.

The Walking Dead - GCBurner - 11-07-2010

For those of us without cable TV and AMC, the first episode of The Walking Dead is up on Hulu.com this weekend. According to Hulu, this is the ONLY episode that will be available for streaming, though, and it's only up until Nov.23.

The Walking Dead - Kenji - 11-08-2010

The Walking Dead has started from tonight in Japan! Smile

The Walking Dead - Alvin Fox - 11-08-2010

You, sir, are in for a treat.

The Walking Dead - Brian - 11-08-2010

I only have one problem thus far, and it's from the opening episode. Poor tech advice.

The scene where Rick's PD was assisting the adjoining county deputies and Rick tells the other guy to make sure the safety is off and a round is in the chamber. That deputy was holding a Glock. Glocks don't have safeties. And then the guy racks the slide, but no bullet is loaded into the chamber.