RepairmanJack.com Forums
Spoilers for Secret Circles - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Spoilers for Secret Circles (/thread-3717.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-19-2010

Patrice Wrote:Thanks mike according to his dad i´m not sure but it´s one possibility...
:beer:

It certainly makes sense, though. We might even speculate Tom chose to settle in Johnson with his young bride =because= the Lodge was there, calling to him in some ghasty Lovecraftian way...:eek:

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Patrice - 02-19-2010

Maybe, someday, fpw gives us a story about tom sr. an his war experiences (some of it is mentioned in gateways) and his reason to settle in Johnson...

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Dave F - 02-20-2010

Woohoo lettered has arrived. Will read this week end and join the chat. So happy a new FPW to read!

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-20-2010

Britfan Wrote:Woohoo lettered has arrived. Will read this week end and join the chat. So happy a new FPW to read!

You will enjoy it big-time, Dave!

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Kenji - 03-10-2010

Last night I finished reading Secret Circles.

Honestly I enjoyed this than Secret History. Of course I like S.H., but S.C. had more mystery and action sequence. This is really great one!

Thanks Mike who sent this to me, and thanks Paul who wrote this novel.

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Kenji - 03-10-2010

fpw Wrote:I'd love to call it Intersections, but The Dark at the End beckons. I will try to tie up as much as possible. In fact, that gives me an idea for a thread.

The last Nightworld will have some changes from the Borderlands version. I don't do this to sell more books, it's just that the story is evolving as I tell it. I mean, Weezy didn't even exist when I did the previous revision, now she's a player.

Yay! Weezy survive! Weezy survive! :dancing:

Spoilers for Secret Circles - t4terrific - 03-10-2010

fpw Wrote:I don't do this to sell more books, it's just that the story is evolving as I tell it.

I've got two more shelves available, on my fancy cedar book case, for your books. After that, I'll have to invest in more space.Wink My other author collections have already been demoted to cheapo Big Lots shelves.Big Grin

Keep'em coming!!!

Spoilers for Secret Circles - KRW - 06-25-2010

Scott Miller Wrote:I have no doubt that that is precisely why the monster released him. Is that monster from another story? It seemed so familiar but my memory upgrade hasn't arrived yet so I'm left to stumble through the dark.

I finally have read the story. There's three "creatures" in FPW's stories that could come "close" to fitting the bill. I'll disqualify Kek immediately because he didn't have a tentacle and his story and time line does not overlap with Jacks. Next would be Mauricio, but once again he doesn't have a tentacle or quite fit the size of what Jack saw. (what little he did see) The third is the one in "Traps", and probably the closest match because of how vague the description is in both books. More than likely, it's a whole new monster.

I also think it escaped it's watery death, either by one of the sink holes or the entrance it had been using to access the underground city.

cobalt79 Wrote:Oh...who else solved Rubik's cube without the guide as a kid? :itsme:

Once I figured out the algorithm (back then I didn't know what an algorithm was), it was pretty easy. I wasn't able to set any records, but it was doable.

fpw Wrote:Yeah, you true believers gotta love this one.

Left me feeling deflated, like after a vacation that was a good time. Happy to be home but wish it had lasted longer. All good books do this to me.