RepairmanJack.com Forums
V for Vendetta - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: V for Vendetta (/thread-1559.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

V for Vendetta - Kenji - 05-03-2006

KRW Wrote:That movie is right on with your second signature from Andy Worhal: They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Great movie!!!!

KRW

Today, after I saw "Good night and Good luck", I saw "V for Vendetta" again. Yes, it's great movie.
No doubt! Smile

V for Vendetta - Scott Miller - 08-02-2006

I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

I still have Magic(on DVD) and Cache to go.

V for Vendetta - Kenji - 08-02-2006

Scott Miller Wrote:I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

Too bad. You should've seen it on the big screen with excellent sound effect!

Quote:I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

How's difference between US version and British version?

Quote:I still have Magic(on DVD) and Cache to go.

"Magic" is one of my favorite movies. I dunno about "Cache".

V for Vendetta - Jamo - 08-02-2006

I will watch it, too!
perhaprs when my father gets a Beamer. Then we have a big screen and a sound system, then every film is good Big Grin

V for Vendetta - Biggles - 08-02-2006

Scott Miller Wrote:I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

I wonder how "V for Vendetta" would be on my 50" plasma? Yummy I'll bet!

V for Vendetta - jimbow8 - 08-02-2006

Magic? The one about the ventriloquist (Anthony Hopkins??)? Finally on DVD? I'll have to check it out and see if it is as good as I remember.

jimbow8 Wrote:Magic? The one about the ventriloquist (Anthony Hopkins??)? Finally on DVD? I'll have to check it out and see if it is as good as I remember.

I don't know about you Jim, but Anthony Hopkins is on my short list of actors I would watch read the telephone book. I've never seen him perform badly, even in a less than great role.

V for Vendetta - Scott Hajek - 08-02-2006

Biggles Wrote:I don't know about you Jim, but Anthony Hopkins is on my short list of actors I would watch read the telephone book. I've never seen him perform badly, even in a less than great role.

He made Hannibal a decent movie based on a horrible book.

Scott Hajek Wrote:He made Hannibal a decent movie based on a horrible book.

He was delicious as Hannibal. Wink

V for Vendetta - Maggers - 08-02-2006

Biggles Wrote:He was delicious as Hannibal. Wink

I'd have his baby, if I could...dear Anthony, I mean, not Hannibal. Big Grin