RepairmanJack.com Forums
anyone hear any similarity to this? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: anyone hear any similarity to this? (/thread-3105.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

anyone hear any similarity to this? - KRW - 10-23-2008

jacksgia Wrote:What Kind of book did you have possession of?

Steve (I think it's Steve. Legion anywhoSmile) is just goofing, if he had that book he'd own the world by now!Big Grin

But on your original intent for this thread, why oh why would you believe him? If what you say is true, he's either using the books as a guideline for living his life, or he's making it up. I'd say the second choice since he has found "the Compendium" just like Jack. Most definitely.

I could see someone trying to mirror Jacks life by trying to live like him, but I can't see them climbing the same mountain.

Either way, WELCOME to the board!!!!

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jacksgia - 10-23-2008

No, this whole thing is true. I have went to talk to people that I don't even know and ask if they heard of Jack. In response to my question to them, they have told me yup they have and I asked a ton of people on different occasions. As for the book, something like that I know of books that can do dark things to people and seen it happen.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - philzilla - 10-23-2008

jacksgia Wrote:No, this whole thing is true. I have went to talk to people that I don't even know and ask if they heard of Jack. In response to my question to them, they have told me yup they have and I asked a ton of people on different occasions. As for the book, something like that I know of books that can do dark things to people and seen it happen.

You don't know Jack. (That's a play on words)
jeez my first post and I respond in here.
So is FPW really just a biographer, rather than a talented fiction writer?
BTW I have went to talk to people I don't even know as well, but they have never heard of Jack. Of course they're Iraqis.

Entertaining topic though.

philzilla Wrote:You don't know Jack. (That's a play on words)
jeez my first post and I respond in here.
So is FPW really just a biographer, rather than a talented fiction writer?
BTW I have went to talk to people I don't even know as well, but they have never heard of Jack. Of course they're Iraqis.

Entertaining topic though.

Iraqis? I don't think hes a biographer but the uncanny situation im dealing with is that my ex and Jack go hand and hand. Like outside of taking care of ppl, his personality if quite simliar to jacks. And believe it or not according to gias body type how jack describes it mine is similar to it....crazy connections...

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Legion - 10-23-2008

jacksgia Wrote:What Kind of book did you have possession of?

Necronomicon ex Mortis, the Book of the Dead.

Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Sumarrian text contained bizarre burial rites, funerary incantations and demon resurrection passages. It was never meant for the world of the living.

The book awoke something dark in the woods. It took Linda, and then it came, for me. It got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist. (Makes typing a bitch.)

But that didn't stop it. So It came back. Big time.

Here's a few pics for ya.

[Image: armydk07.jpg]

[Image: armydk06.jpg]

Tell your BF that if he doesn't like being laughed at by furniture, surrounded by primitive screwheads, being harrassed by dopplegangers and attacked by armies of skeletons he'll stay away from that damned book.

And no matter what never say the words Klaatu Verata... What was the last one... I always forget this... IdeaOH! YEAH! Nictu! Klaatu Verata Nictu!

Aw... crap

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Legion - 10-23-2008

KRW Wrote:Steve (I think it's Steve. Legion anywhoSmile) is just goofing, if he had that book he'd own the world by now!Big Grin

But on your original intent for this thread, why oh why would you believe him? If what you say is true, he's either using the books as a guideline for living his life, or he's making it up. I'd say the second choice since he has found "the Compendium" just like Jack. Most definitely.

I could see someone trying to mirror Jacks life by trying to live like him, but I can't see them climbing the same mountain.

Either way, WELCOME to the board!!!!

WOW! Thanks Ken! You actually called me Steve. I really, honestly appreciate it. I've been tryin to get everybody to call me by my name for months. Thanks, brother.

And, Jacksgia, if your body type is how FPW describes Gia as I want pictures... you know, for reference material. (J/K)

Legion Wrote:Necronomicon ex Mortis, the Book of the Dead.

Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Sumarrian text contained bizarre burial rites, funerary incantations and demon resurrection passages. It was never meant for the world of the living.

The book awoke something dark in the woods. It took Linda, and then it came, for me. It got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist. (Makes typing a bitch.)

But that didn't stop it. So It came back. Big time.

Here's a few pics for ya.

[Image: armydk07.jpg]

[Image: armydk06.jpg]

Tell your BF that if he doesn't like being laughed at by furniture, surrounded by primitive screwheads, being harrassed by dopplegangers and attacked by armies of skeletons he'll stay away from that damned book.

And no matter what never say the words Klaatu Verata... What was the last one... I always forget this... IdeaOH! YEAH! Nictu! Klaatu Verata Nictu!

Aw... crap

I know of a very very similar book to that. The pages where as thin as skin and it can make people go from the happiest person to the most dark and suicidal. I had possession of part of the book (the bindings) because I knew what the book could do so I took them from him and threw them out my car window. Also he did bury and then when I went looking for it, couldn't find it. He went to go unbury it and a old man walking a dog told him somethings are better buried and its not your turn to have it and then he turned his head and back and the man was gone.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - bones weep tedium - 10-23-2008

jacksgia Wrote:No, this whole thing is true. I have went to talk to people that I don't even know and ask if they heard of Jack. In response to my question to them, they have told me yup they have and I asked a ton of people on different occasions. As for the book, something like that I know of books that can do dark things to people and seen it happen.

My head hurts Sad Is this true or what?

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Paul R - 10-23-2008

jacksgia Wrote:... And believe it or not according to gias body type how jack describes it mine is similar to it....

(Adopts best Joey voice)
How YOU doin'?Wink

anyone hear any similarity to this? - cobalt - 10-23-2008

A Halloween prank perhaps?

.gif
chat24.gif (Size: 11.64 KB Downloads: 474)

.gif
feiertag-smiley-017.gif (Size: 1.26 KB Downloads: 431)

.gif
chat23.gif (Size: 11.75 KB Downloads: 455)

Or just a clown?