RepairmanJack.com Forums
Welcome To All The New Folks - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome To All The New Folks (/thread-2803.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Welcome To All The New Folks - Bruj - 04-26-2008

im new. but i noticed something strange. in Infernal, when Jack and Gia are waiting for someone (you know who) don't wanna ruin any potential spoilers, she says something to the extent of finally getting to meet one of his family....she already had though in Hosts.....just read that, and it confused me.

Welcome To All The New Folks - Libby - 04-27-2008

Bruj Wrote:im new. but i noticed something strange. in Infernal, when Jack and Gia are waiting for someone (you know who) don't wanna ruin any potential spoilers, she says something to the extent of finally getting to meet one of his family....she already had though in Hosts.....just read that, and it confused me.
I remember that, and it confused me too. Until I realized that...SPOILERS FOR HOST and Infernal

Gia only met Kate once, and then she died. There wasn't very much time for them to get to know each other. Jacks dad, however, was going to stay at Gia's house, where she would learn about him and really get to know him. So maybe she meant she finally would get to bond with a member of his family.

Welcome To All The New Folks - Wapitikev - 04-27-2008

Libby Wrote:I remember that, and it confused me too. Until I realized that...SPOILERS FOR HOST and Infernal

Gia only met Kate once, and then she died. There wasn't very much time for them to get to know each other. Jacks dad, however, was going to stay at Gia's house, where she would learn about him and really get to know him. So maybe she meant she finally would get to bond with a member of his family.

Gia met Kate twice. Once in the apartment (for dinner?) with Jeanette, and once at Jack's place when he was sick; but you're right, the first meeting was truncated due to Jeanette's strange behaviour and the last meeting was cut short by Kate getting rid of her due to the Unity's eavesdropping.

-Wapitikev

Welcome To All The New Folks - Libby - 04-27-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Gia met Kate twice. Once in the apartment (for dinner?) with Jeanette, and once at Jack's place when he was sick; but you're right, the first meeting was truncated due to Jeanette's strange behaviour and the last meeting was cut short by Kate getting rid of her due to the Unity's eavesdropping.

-Wapitikev
Oops, well, it's been a while.Big Grin Thanks

Welcome To All The New Folks - thelionwaits - 04-29-2008

Yeah, I have no pride (or shame. Just don't give a...poop.)

As for affording it? Yyyyyyeah...You get a hearty handshake for letting me play.

I'm for hire though. Personal protection. Certified. YEARS of experience...what? I pimped myself out once already. DAMN!

Oh well. Thanks lads and lasses.

Welcome To All The New Folks - Libby - 06-25-2008

I would like to re-new this thread.
WELCOME, NEWBIES!!:hello:

Welcome To All The New Folks - phoenix rising - 06-25-2008

Libby Wrote:I would like to re-new this thread.
WELCOME, NEWBIES!!:hello:

With all these bandwaggon jumpers Scott may well get rich!

Welcome To All The New Folks - Libby - 06-25-2008

phoenix rising Wrote:With all these bandwaggon jumpers Scott may well get rich!

Big GrinHe very well might.Big Grin

Welcome To All The New Folks - Kenji - 06-29-2008

Our newest member, Kaz Yamashita is Japanese and we're living in same city, Kawaguchi!

Hello! :hello:

Welcome To All The New Folks - Ken Valentine - 06-29-2008

Kenji Wrote:Our newest member, Kaz Yamashita is Japanese and we're living in same city, Kawaguchi!

Hello! :hello:

Yeah, I noticed that right away. Kinda neat, don't you think? Living in the same city and all.

Ken V.