RepairmanJack.com Forums
**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: **big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! (/thread-2480.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Tony H - 09-18-2007

GAWJUS! My Queens made this humble court jester proud.

(does a dance that jingles the bells on the end of his pointy shoes)

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Oxenberger - 09-18-2007

Sccchwwweeeeeet!!

-Ox

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Silverfish - 09-18-2007

Looks good! What a crazy long Works page, but it well, works.

Stephanie

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Scott Hajek - 09-18-2007

The new site looks incredible! Especially the "Grand Unification" page. What a group of hotties!Wink

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - cobalt - 09-18-2007

Wonderful job.

[SIZE="1"]I should look at all the posts before I start a new thread....oops! [/SIZE]

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - stephmom67 - 09-19-2007

Although I'm new and have never written anything on these board I just can't resist to let you know how nice this site looks. You have really done a fantastic job and I think you should know that. I also wanted to say that even though I have never written on anything like this before, I do read all of the posts and I must say I get a total family atmostphere here and I am so very proud to be a junior member and hopefully I'll be accepted into your family. I so LOVE FPW's books and am happy to have found people who feel the same way about his work that I do. I have learned a lot from your forum about questions I've had that you guys have already asked and anwered and I just want to say again,THANKS A LOT!!!!!Big Grin

Stephmom

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - bones weep tedium - 09-19-2007

The logo at the top of the page is a little hard to read. Sad

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - bones weep tedium - 09-19-2007

[SIZE="4"]Oh no![/SIZE]

The cool little animation on the front page has gone!! :eek:

Gone for good, or gonna get put somewhere else? :confused:

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Paul R - 09-19-2007

I didn't know the new design was coming, so when I logged on and saw it, I was well surprised... and well impressed. Looks great. And what a piece of marketing - I already have all the books, but man, to see the new additions in all their glory all in one place... I just might have to start saving some coin!

**big Announcement!!** New Rj Site Design Up Later Today!! - Kenji - 09-19-2007

*Whistle* I like this metalic design! Very cool. Wink