RepairmanJack.com Forums
Unexpected Jack - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Unexpected Jack (/thread-2472.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Unexpected Jack - Auskar - 09-17-2007

I volunteer to watch the movie once it is made.

Unexpected Jack - GeraldRice - 09-17-2007

Whew, first draft is finished. I combined the first 3 books into one but I unfortunately had to cut some things out. Gia and Abe are actually one person. Gia's a feminist Republican/gun runner. Jack will have a full plate between fending off Rakoshi, uncovering the secret of broadcast energy, attending conspiracy conventions all while battling Gia's irascible wit. Jack will duke it out with baddies, human and not but will be hard-pressed to win an argument with the incorrigible teenaged Vicky as she wanders into various fix-its and hilarity ensues as she mistakenly saves the day with unexpected, one-in-a-million accidents that skewer Rakoshi and crush human alike.

Unexpected Jack - Noelie - 09-17-2007

I was gonna say I'd do the movie posters, but Bones already beat me to it. So I don't know. :confused:

Unexpected Jack - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-17-2007

GeraldRice Wrote:Whew, first draft is finished. I combined the first 3 books into one but I unfortunately had to cut some things out. Gia and Abe are actually one person. Gia's a feminist Republican/gun runner. Jack will have a full plate between fending off Rakoshi, uncovering the secret of broadcast energy, attending conspiracy conventions all while battling Gia's irascible wit. Jack will duke it out with baddies, human and not but will be hard-pressed to win an argument with the incorrigible teenaged Vicky as she wanders into various fix-its and hilarity ensues as she mistakenly saves the day with unexpected, one-in-a-million accidents that skewer Rakoshi and crush human alike.

Sounds mighty good, Gerald. But I hope you won't forget the part where Abe's estranged daughter reveals herself as Wonder Woman, and pushes back into deep space the asteroid that's threatening Earth. That was my favorite.

Unexpected Jack - GeraldRice - 09-17-2007

Great. One of the veeps upstairs with a 5 year old wants me to put in a cute baby rakoshi that Jack adopts as a pet. I can keep it out of the main plot but I have to have at least 4 scenes in which it is prominently displayed.

GeraldRice Wrote:Great. One of the veeps upstairs with a 5 year old wants me to put in a cute baby rakoshi that Jack adopts as a pet. I can keep it out of the main plot but I have to have at least 4 scenes in which it is prominently displayed.

Sell the baby rakosh dolls right with the popcorn. "Oooh, Daddy! Daddy! Look! A baby rakosh! Can I have one? Please? PLEASE?"

Man, our fingers are gotta get calloused, counting that good coin!Cool

Unexpected Jack - bones weep tedium - 09-17-2007

GeraldRice Wrote:Great. One of the veeps upstairs with a 5 year old wants me to put in a cute baby rakoshi that Jack adopts as a pet. I can keep it out of the main plot but I have to have at least 4 scenes in which it is prominently displayed.

veep? :confused:

I'll set to work on the Baby-Rakoshi doll designs immediately!! Wink

bones weep tedium Wrote:veep? :confused:

Vice-President, atsa veep.

bones weep tedium Wrote:veep? :confused:

You got it, Bones! Just imagine the scene in the lobby, when the movie ends. Little girls jumping up and down with excitement! Baby Rakoshi dolls! "But =her= Daddy got her one! How come =I= can't have one?" Sob...
"Here, child," says the concessionaire. "Take a baby doll home with you." "Oh, thank you, mister!" "My name is Dr. Roma, child."

Unexpected Jack - Silverfish - 09-17-2007

Paul R: Actor that doubles for Jack during all romantic scenes, especially Karma Sutra scenes, gets paid extra for showing a bit of ass.
Bluesman Mike Linder: Silent Otherness Goon #2.
Auskar: First official movie watch, reviewer, please co-ordinate with PR people.
Noelie: Definitely can find some artwork for you as well. Also, please design the Baby Rakosh toys.