RepairmanJack.com Forums
Just bought VIRGIN - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Just bought VIRGIN (/thread-1557.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just bought VIRGIN - peachynat - 04-18-2006

Silverfish Wrote:That's awesome! I like my waffles with whipped cream and raspberries. All light and fluffy like. I haven't have waffles in soooo long.

Stephanie

They really are cool waffles and they taste great too!! Smile

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 04-18-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Said like a true Southern gentleman. Jaybird, a goddamnyankee raises his glass to you.
Hey Mike. Buddy. You think you can wire me some money. I got arrested tryin' to get you a waffle iron.
I jumped the counter of a Buckhead Waffle House and grabbed the iron. I turned to leave and was faced with the meanist, toothless woman I have ever seen. She snatched the iron from my hand and proceeded to bludgen me about the head and shoulders. Luckily, an Atlanta cop pulled into the lot for some coffee. He saw her beating me like a redheaded stepchild. When the beating had stopped I was taken to the hospital to get sewen up. After that I was arrested for Grand Theft Waffle Iron. Apparently that is a felony. If I had tried to steal a regular iron it would have only been petty theft. So, If you can scrape together some pocket change I would be grateful. My bail has been set at 20.000$. See what you can do buddy. GET ME THE HELL OUTA' HERE!!!!!!!!! I don't like the way my cellmate is eyeballin' me. Hurry.

Just bought VIRGIN - peachynat - 04-20-2006

jaybird Wrote:Hey Mike. Buddy. You think you can wire me some money. I got arrested tryin' to get you a waffle iron.
I jumped the counter of a Buckhead Waffle House and grabbed the iron. I turned to leave and was faced with the meanist, toothless woman I have ever seen. She snatched the iron from my hand and proceeded to bludgen me about the head and shoulders. Luckily, an Atlanta cop pulled into the lot for some coffee. He saw her beating me like a redheaded stepchild. When the beating had stopped I was taken to the hospital to get sewen up. After that I was arrested for Grand Theft Waffle Iron. Apparently that is a felony. If I had tried to steal a regular iron it would have only been petty theft. So, If you can scrape together some pocket change I would be grateful. My bail has been set at 20.000$. See what you can do buddy. GET ME THE HELL OUTA' HERE!!!!!!!!! I don't like the way my cellmate is eyeballin' me. Hurry.

Hey Mike!!!!!! A little help here please...... Can you send some money? And quick!! I tried to tell him that if he was gonna do it that he couldn't get caught.... I guess we can start calling him "jailbird" now instead of jaybird. :p

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 04-20-2006

peachynat Wrote:Hey Mike!!!!!! A little help here please...... Can you send some money? And quick!! I tried to tell him that if he was gonna do it that he couldn't get caught.... I guess we can start calling him "jailbird" now instead of jaybird. :p
Ha, Ha, Ha.LMAO

Just bought VIRGIN - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-21-2006

jaybird Wrote:Ha, Ha, Ha.LMAO

Ain't it a small world, Jaybird and Peachynat! I was just gonna call on =youze= for a little help. See, at my uptown bar, a cop bar to tell the truth, this fucking yahoo tries to tell me that fine waffle irons are extinct down in the Southland. Well. I hadda wise him up right quick. As I described to KRW, you give him what's called the Ringsend Uppercut. Grab the ears, smash your forehead into his nose, and give the fool a knee to the bollacks while yer doing that. Will win a fight, everytime! But what I didn't know, is the fool was the NY Cop Inspector, makin' his rounds...

Just bought VIRGIN - peachynat - 04-22-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Ain't it a small world, Jaybird and Peachynat! I was just gonna call on =youze= for a little help. See, at my uptown bar, a cop bar to tell the truth, this fucking yahoo tries to tell me that fine waffle irons are extinct down in the Southland. Well. I hadda wise him up right quick. As I described to KRW, you give him what's called the Ringsend Uppercut. Grab the ears, smash your forehead into his nose, and give the fool a knee to the bollacks while yer doing that. Will win a fight, everytime! But what I didn't know, is the fool was the NY Cop Inspector, makin' his rounds...

So what you're tryin' to say is that jaybird is s.o.l. ? Don't know how he's gonna get out now... I was hopin' you'd be able to help him out.....

so how much trouble are you in?? guess I'm gonna have to call in some other help to get you two outta trouble.... and to think all because of waffle irons.. who would've thought it!!

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 04-22-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Ain't it a small world, Jaybird and Peachynat! I was just gonna call on =youze= for a little help. See, at my uptown bar, a cop bar to tell the truth, this fucking yahoo tries to tell me that fine waffle irons are extinct down in the Southland. Well. I hadda wise him up right quick. As I described to KRW, you give him what's called the Ringsend Uppercut. Grab the ears, smash your forehead into his nose, and give the fool a knee to the bollacks while yer doing that. Will win a fight, everytime! But what I didn't know, is the fool was the NY Cop Inspector, makin' his rounds...
Hey Mike? P/M me when you get "inside", if they let you have computer privledges. Let me know what kind of cellmate you get. My cellmate's name is Billy. He says his last name is Badass. From the size of him, I'll take his word for it. He's in for molestin' a dead horse.