RepairmanJack.com Forums
Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Top 10 TV series in 2005 (/thread-1413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Scott Miller - 12-30-2005

fpw Wrote:I also laugh out loud at The Fairly Odd Parents.

You would think I would like a show with so many great one-liners more than I do. I think it must be the fact that all of the characters have annoying voices that prevents me from fully endorsing it.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Kenji - 12-31-2005

Terry Willacker Wrote:Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a half Men
Amazing Race
Still Standing
King of Queens
Out of Practice
Medium
The Daily Show
Colbert Report
Dead Zone

and
reruns of Buffy and West Wing

Just now I finished watching "Dead Zone",episode 1 and 2. Visual effect was outstanding. Some details are different from a novel, but I enjoyed it.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Marc - 01-02-2006

I've been watching more television these days then I should be. Anyhow, my picks for best television in 2005:

Lost
Boston Legal
CSI
Family Guy
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Extras
Battlestar Galactica

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - neotank - 01-08-2006

Rome.
Extras.
Curb your enthusiasm.
South Park.
Lost.
That show with that guy that says really funny stuff and then the people in the audience laugh but you don't actually see the people in the audience but you hear them so then you start laughing becuase they made you feel like you had to laugh since they did even though it wasn't funny which then makes me mad cuz i dont need people to tell me when to laugh cuz i am smart.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Wizard - 02-18-2006

Lost, Smallville, My Name is Earl and Conan O'brien are the only tv shows i watch regularly. Not a big fan of the tube.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - cobalt - 02-18-2006

Not that I have alot of time for these things, I would rather read in my spare/sparce time. But a few things do need to be seen to maintain your sanity. You know, mindless escape time, but here goes:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Stargate Atlantis
4. Stargate SG1
5. CSI LV
6. CSI NY (Miami's not on the list, cause of Caruso don't like him!)
7. Law and Order, Criminal Intent. DoNofrio is "crazy" and mighty!
8. Medium
9. ER
10. Nip/Tuck

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Kenji - 02-18-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:Not that I have alot of time for these things, I would rather read in my spare/sparce time. But a few things do need to be seen to maintain your sanity. You know, mindless escape time, but here goes:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Stargate Atlantis
4. Stargate SG1
5. CSI LV
6. CSI NY (Miami's not on the list, cause of Caruso don't like him!)
7. Law and Order, Criminal Intent. DoNofrio is "crazy" and mighty!
8. Medium
9. ER
10. Nip/Tuck

Now I want to see "Grey's Anatomy"! I saw Golden Globe Awards, and I saw some scenes.

I don't know about CSI NY. Better than Miami?

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - cobalt - 02-19-2006

Kenji Wrote:Now I want to see "Grey's Anatomy"! I saw Golden Globe Awards, and I saw some scenes.

I don't know about CSI NY. Better than Miami?

Grey's Anatomy is a great series in my opinion. Good story lines, real life type romance problems and comedy to boot. George is my favorite. You can laugh with and at him. I just hope the writters give him a good steady love interest.
CSI NY is good as well. Gary Cenise is a much better lead than David Caruso. DA over acts alot and just wears me out.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - Scott Miller - 02-19-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:Gary Cenise is a much better lead than David Caruso. DA over acts alot and just wears me out.

It's comments like the above that create the type of friction which may make this an unwelcome place despite your membership. Caruso...

is...

great.

Of course I'm kidding. Congrats on your new status.

Top 10 TV series in 2005 - cobalt - 02-19-2006

Scott Miller Wrote:It's comments like the above that create the type of friction which may make this an unwelcome place despite your membership. Caruso...

is...

great.

Of course I'm kidding. Congrats on your new status.

Thanks! And maybe I SHOULD add to my opinion and list. Caruso in NYPD Blue was some of his best stuff. I miss NYPD Blue. Repeats are good, but I guess you can't go on forever.................