RepairmanJack.com Forums
Who's Your Cast? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Cast? (/thread-2952.html)

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 11-24-2008

Just ran across Melissa George from Grey's Anatomy.

.jpg
Melissa George.jpg (Size: 62.13 KB Downloads: 109)

She's blonde, Beautiful, 32 and has some acting chops. She'd be great (and could probably be had within the budget for Gia).

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 11-24-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Just ran across Melissa George from Grey's Anatomy.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=86]

She's blonde, Beautiful, 32 and has some acting chops. She'd be great (and could probably be had within the budget for Gia).

-Wapitikev

Maybe =too= beautiful, wap. My idea of Gia, she's very pretty but not knock-down gorgeous. YO! JACK! WHAT'S WITH THE SAP, MAN? I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY OPI

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Maybe =too= beautiful, wap. My idea of Gia, she's very pretty but not knock-down gorgeous. YO! JACK! WHAT'S WITH THE SAP, MAN? I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY OPI

If I remeber my Tomb correctly she was drop dead gorgeous at the Embassy ball. I also remember that Jack (being average) was not in her class in the looks department. Am I remembering things wrong?

-Wapitikev

Wapitikev Wrote:If I remeber my Tomb correctly she was drop dead gorgeous at the Embassy ball. I also remember that Jack (being average) was not in her class in the looks department. Am I remembering things wrong?

-Wapitikev

He was smitten. Love is mysterious. Why guy doesn't think his gal is the most beautiful woman since Eve? Has Paul described men turning to watch her on the street?

And wap, your first six words there are worthy of Lovecraft: "If I remember my tomb correctly...":eek:

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:He was smitten. Love is mysterious. Why guy doesn't think his gal is the most beautiful woman since Eve? Has Paul described men turning to watch her on the street?

And wap, your first six words there are worthy of Lovecraft: "If I remember my tomb correctly...":eek:

I'm sure that FPW said she could have modeled but she was a serious artist...digging out my Tomb, now.

Heh.

Wapitikev Wrote:I'm sure that FPW siad she could have modeled but she was a serious artist...digging out my Tomb, now.

Heh.

"Heh" indeed! "When I awoke to find myself buried alive, I felt at home, at ease, for the first time in my life."

But did Paul, in the third person, =describe= Gia that way or did Jack =think= it?

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:"Heh" indeed! "When I awoke to find myself buried alive, I felt at home, at ease, for the first time in my life."

But did Paul, in the third person, =describe= Gia that way or did Jack =think= it?

Checking now.

-Wapitikev

Wapitikev Wrote:Checking now.

-Wapitikev

Take your time...

Who's Your Cast? - Wapitikev - 11-25-2008

Page 151, original Tomb paperback, Gia, thinking to herself, "She was aware of the admiring glances she drew from more than a few of the guests..."

So, above average looking...even in a crowd of people dressed to the nines.

But no reference to model-beautiful...will keep looking.

BTW, Kolabati was, apparently, more striking/beautiful.

-Wapitikev

Who's Your Cast? - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 11-25-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Page 151, original Tomb paperback, Gia, thinking to herself, "She was aware of the admiring glances she drew from more than a few of the guests..."

So, above average looking...even in a crowd of people dressed to the nines.

But no reference to model-beautiful...will keep looking.

BTW, Kolabati was, apparently, more striking/beautiful.

-Wapitikev

Kolabati, that's my take too. But consider also, she was "exotic." As in The Mysterious East. That alone would upgrade her looks by 20% on a scale of 100.