RepairmanJack.com Forums
Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! (/thread-74.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Ken Valentine - 04-28-2004

Biggles Wrote:Gee, Scott. I never thought about that, until you mentioned it. Wink

Yeah, uh huh, but now that he's mentioned it . . . .

Ken V.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - nijimeijer - 04-28-2004

I'm leaving for Jersey this morning to go visit my family and attend the TCF. I'm hoping the book doesn't come before I get back; otherwise, my girlfriend will get it first, and she'll gain first reading rights.

She had Gateways. IT'S MY TURN!

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Tim Hatch - 05-10-2004

Received today! This cover is easily my favorite out of the other Jack Gauntlet titles. A thicker book also - but for some reason, never thick enough. :p

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - DaveStrorm - 05-10-2004

Tim Hatch Wrote:... A thicker book also - but for some reason, never thick enough. :p

Ain't it the truth! I'm currently staring at mine (well and typing this) trying to figure out some way to read it slowly.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Ken Valentine - 05-10-2004

Tim Hatch Wrote:Received today! This cover is easily my favorite out of the other Jack Gauntlet titles. A thicker book also - but for some reason, never thick enough. :p

I got a notice from the post office today of a parcel they tried to deliver. Maybe that's MY copy of Crisscross! Going to beetle down to the P. O. tomorrow to find out.

Ken V.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - jimbow8 - 05-10-2004

Ken Valentine Wrote:I got a notice from the post office today of a parcel they tried to deliver. Maybe that's MY copy of Crisscross! Going to beetle down to the P. O. tomorrow to find out.

Ken V.
"Beetle" as in Volkswagen or "Beetle" as in crawl on six legs or fly, perhaps in a large swarm, down to the post office?

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Ken Valentine - 05-10-2004

jimbow8 Wrote:"Beetle" as in Volkswagen or "Beetle" as in crawl on six legs or fly, perhaps in a large swarm, down to the post office?

YES! Big Grin

Ken V.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - SDSwami - 05-11-2004

Ken Valentine Wrote:YES! Big Grin

Ken V.

Sounds like he's gonna hop in his Beetle and join a large swam of beetles as he crawls down to the post office.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - Ken Valentine - 05-11-2004

SDSwami Wrote:Sounds like he's gonna hop in his Beetle and join a large swam of beetles as he crawls down to the post office.

Or fly . . . don't forget fly. Big Grin

Ken V.

Crisscross Limited Edition to ship next week! - topol_sheap - 05-11-2004

damn you all (in a good way ofcourse)... I have to wait on transatlantic postage for my copy... someone, help me fly?