RepairmanJack.com Forums
What is your fav RJ book?? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What is your fav RJ book?? (/thread-604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What is your fav RJ book?? - Maggers - 10-05-2007

This poll is a few years old. When I voted in January, 2005 there were books listed not the dates for Paul's upcoming tour that appear on this thread now.

What is your fav RJ book?? - Auskar - 10-05-2007

Maggers Wrote:This poll is a few years old. When I voted in January, 2005 there were books listed not the dates for Paul's upcoming tour that appear on this thread now.
Even more bizarre. Phoenix posted, so I visited and didn't realize it was a 2005 thread, so I posted, too -- but the poll information is new. That is bizarre.

What is your fav RJ book?? - maryuk - 10-06-2007

I love them all,but one book stands out because it made me CRY (real tears) and that was HARBINGERS!

SPOILERS

I really felt for jack when the ally tried to do away with Vicky and Gia and killed his unborn child, and then finding out that it also killed Jacks father and many others that were close to him...................

What is your fav RJ book?? - Kenji - 10-06-2007

I have read all RMJ novels from THE TOMB to BLOODLINE, but still my favorite one is "The Haunted Air", because of Kenton Brothers. Big Grin

What is your fav RJ book?? - Barry Lee Dejasu - 10-06-2007

I don't know if I'm capable of picking a favorite.

Perhaps the most UNIQUE would be Legacies, which features no obvious connections to the Otherness whatsoever. Not even anything supernatural. I wonder (but doubt) if there'll ever be another one like that.

If there were, it could be called something like, The Last Fix. Or if that sounds too much like a drug drama, add -It to the end.

What is your fav RJ book?? - Sourdoughs - 10-06-2007

Auskar Wrote:Even more bizarre. Phoenix posted, so I visited and didn't realize it was a 2005 thread, so I posted, too -- but the poll information is new. That is bizarre.

Very bizarre - I got the same poll. I expected the RJ book poll. Wierd.

-MarcC

What is your fav RJ book?? - Maggers - 10-06-2007

maryuk Wrote:I love them all,but one book stands out because it made me CRY (real tears) and that was HARBINGERS!

Wow, Mary, there should be a spoiler alert on your post! You revealed just about every piece of important action that should be a surprise for those who haven't read HARBINGERS or INFERNAL. Yikes! Lots of folks who browse the board haven't read those books yet.

What is your fav RJ book?? - SSR777 - 10-06-2007

My favorite is Conspiracies.

What is your fav RJ book?? - maryuk - 10-06-2007

Maggers Wrote:Wow, Mary, there should be a spoiler alert on your post! You revealed just about every piece of important action that should be a surprise for those who haven't read HARBINGERS or INFERNAL. Yikes! Lots of folks who browse the board haven't read those books yet.

OOOOps soooooo sorry, I just wrote that with-out thinking!!!! Please take it as a mistake, I am new to the board:o

What is your fav RJ book?? - Maggers - 10-06-2007

maryuk Wrote:OOOOps soooooo sorry, I just wrote that with-out thinking!!!! Please take it as a mistake, I am new to the board:o

You've added the spoiler alert, that's what counts. I think we've all done it at one time or another.